Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Run0nSentences chapter 23 . 15h
Tbh I’m pushing for NarutoxUltear the hardest
Oghma Infinium chapter 39 . 9/17
Yo, it’s Oghma Infinium, watcha doin..?
the shadow overlord279 chapter 39 . 8/31
Very interesting story, but I am looking forward to the end of the Edolas Arc. I have no clue why, but I never really enjoyed this arc. I mean in general, not just your story.
amp183 chapter 39 . 8/23
Great work! Looking forward to the next installment. Love how the Edolas arc is going in your story.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 5 . 8/19
I don't think Naruto is hiding anything, he just has a language barrier. Good try though
Hello, want to ask.

Are you have already come with who's naruto gonna be paired? If not, then, i sugest you to make it harem.

This story is good story for harem, because you make progress naruto made with every girl like mira,erza, canna and othergirl's awesome. You did it very well. so, please have a mind with my advice.
Hollow Lives chapter 39 . 8/13
Thoroughly enjoyed the story and I cant wait to see what happens next - I confess that I was not a massive fan of the Edolas arc in the anime but this version is a lot more intriguing (it helps with Naruto being a boss in it...); Is 'L' an OC or is he actually a character I have forgotten from the anime - it has been a fair while since watching this arc?
Hollow Lives chapter 35 . 8/13
Fantastic story my man - thoroughly enjoying it and am quite sad that I am running out of chapters to read. Your writing style compliments the humour and flow of the arcs and overall story. Overall, great work mate and best of luck to you with the following chapters and/or stories; I will be sure to give them a read as and when they come out.
Hollow Lives chapter 18 . 8/7
I really hope this does not become a harem fanfic. the story so far is brilliant and everytime a harem makes the plot and character development drop significantly in quality. I really hope it is a one or no pairing story!
Watchdog Man of Justice chapter 33 . 8/6
How many tails was Naruto using tho when he faced off againsr Grimoire Heaet?
Watchdog Man of Justice chapter 33 . 8/6
Question: Will Sage of the 6 Paths Naruto appear in this story eventually?
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so...
(Three hours later) SO glad for this story.
Thank you.
Addict chapter 7 . 7/30
Im sorry, im that guy right now,
But lullaby is barely bigger than Gamabunta.
Standing next to the building he was over twice its height but under 3. Its a 45-55 foot tall building. (Im using the architecture as a base for that estimate) at max being generous I'd put him at 50 meters. The kyuubi, after being split in half, was still 62 meters tall.
This feels inconsequential, useless, and stupid to focus on, but i dunno, scaling reference maybe? Its a fanfic, so really just do whatever. I just have alot of random information on hand. Trying to find a place for it i guess.
This story is awesome, im just wierd.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 39 . 7/7
This is such an awesome story!
It's got such intense fight scenes and a great plot!
And Naruto is strong but not OP, which I love!
And it's so well written too!
I absolutely love this!