Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 39 . 7/7
This is such an awesome story!
It's got such intense fight scenes and a great plot!
And Naruto is strong but not OP, which I love!
And it's so well written too!
I absolutely love this!
Get well soon
SolaraArcana chapter 39 . 7/3
Soo good and keep it up!
leon.furuskog27 chapter 39 . 7/3
Well after reading this so far I'm just gonna keep it simple.

This I probably the best fanfiction I've read period!

(I've read alot BTW)
Wildan chapter 1 . 6/15
Mira and Erza
Lulumo chapter 8 . 6/7
...is this me or is this slowly turning to Harem? Uuuuugghhh let’s hope not.. I wish this would stay Gen..without pairing for Naruto.
Lulumo chapter 6 . 6/7
Well, Naruto’s Ninja an assassin, he has been trained to be ninja the moment he was born, his morals and beliefs are different. Killing is common sense to him. You can’t convert someone who’s believed differently in their whole life to your way. Different people have different world views and morals,not to mentioned culture differences.

Also Just because we haven’t see Naruto to kill in anime/manga yet, doesn’t mean in offscreen it doesn’t happen. Naruto is shounen series for kids with comedy and adventure, but the world is still pretty dark. So in off screen I bet Naruto does get mission about killing, and he and his shinobi guys does kill. Cuz to them it’s normal and Naruto may be “good” but shinobi is killers.
Lulumo chapter 5 . 6/7
? Telling them everything? I really wonder what goes in Fairytails brains... there’s absolutely no need for Naruto to tell them anything about himself. They’ve known each other how long? A week, two week tops, basically still strangers? You don’t tell strangers you’ve know couple day your skills, secrets and life story.
I don’t see them telling Naruto their secrets and life stories.

Heck Naruto’s shinobi and in unknown world to boot. Not to mentioned secrecy is in Ninjas job description.
memoriwanderis chapter 18 . 6/6
Laxus, to Erza: "Keep your nose out of our business. Men are talking."

What Laxus is really saying. "I want to die at Erza's hand. I want to die horribly."
I’m pretty sure that Narutos bloodline is his talk no jutsu
Riba Nyabom chapter 39 . 5/18
Finally.
alec-potter chapter 39 . 5/15
Nice chapter, but yes not as good as your previous ones.
Looking forward to the end of this arc, 18 months plus is a long time to read one arc ;)
Keep writing and get well soon.
ThelittleKing chapter 39 . 5/10
Yesss you're back!
Love the story
delphinous chapter 39 . 5/6
just reread the story. i'm happy to see it's getting continued
4,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »