Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Awesome work dude
Putikiboy chapter 31 . 10/3
Rangle chapter 6 . 10/3
Regarding the no killing statement from Ezra, it can go two way: 1) You follow anime/manga logic. Stabbing, burning, freezing, etc.. don't kill people. 2) You can be a bit realistic that violent actions can kill. Since this is a written literature I prefer the second option. Come on be real, Natsu burning people, Ezra stabbing and cutting people.. do you think the opponents are not dying because of their actions? So, Ezra little speech to not kill is VERY hypocritical.
Naruto the lady killer. Lol three kisses from three different girls. Harem please. This has to be a harem!
titan616 chapter 36 . 9/16
I liked the whole Naruto vs. Grimoire Heart series of battles. It was cool seeing him infiltrate the ship and acting like a real ninja, and a successful one at that till technology tripped him up. He finally bit off more than he could chew getting himself so worn out and all. I was kinda appalled when he rushed right back into battle after getting blasted like that, but I can see why he thought he needed to act fast. (sorta, it's not like the key's were exactly his concern anymore). It's funny how's he's got himself a Sasuke in this world too. Another epic quest to beat some sense into a misguided friend. For better or worse, Ultear sealed her fate when she convinced Naruto she was a friend. Naruto is really pissing Meredy off too, so that's amusing. Somehow I doubt learning Ultear like's Naruto will improve her opinion of Naruto, since she already hates his guts and likely doesn't want to share Ultear with anyone. Maybe Naruto should come up with a friendly nickname for Meredy, see if he can piss her off a little more.

Naruto noticed Mira backed of over the last few days huh? I thought it maybe seemed like she was slightly more distant too, but I wasn't sure. I'm guessing this isn't about the Kyuubi since she seemed a little distant before she knew about Kurama, and after she learned about it she still invited Naruto over to her house, and her bed, that same night. Actually because she invited Naruto over to her home, it doesn’t seem like she backed off too much fortunately. If she is withdrawing a bit, I’m guessing it’s because she knows Naruto will be pulled back to his dimension without warning and possibly never come back, and she wants to avoid the heartbreak. I really like her and Naruto together though, you've done a great job with their relationship. Their flirting and teasing is always fun, and the boat ride was sweet too.

I'm enjoying Naruto's interactions with Kurama as well. I especially liked "Dammit Kyuubi you said I wouldn’t turn yellow" and the Kyuubi's indignant reaction to Naruto saying he can't imagine what it would be like to live in a cage your whole life. It's also interesting to see what magic is doing to Kurama. Even if his chakra isn't as malicious anymore, I'm betting he and Naruto will still have to fight sooner or later.

Naruto and Charla were absolutely hilarious. Look's like Naruto has a new nemesis. Naruto's interesting like that, you either hate him or you love him, or you feel both at the same time. Naruto is as good at drawing people in and is he at infuriating them.
katsekala chapter 36 . 9/16
Great chapter! Many kisses!
katsekala chapter 35 . 9/4
Awesome! Many kisses!
SlyFox9 chapter 36 . 8/27
Please update the story this is getting good and please don't quit on your story.
Charlie raikage chapter 27 . 8/25
Wouldn't Naruto's dispelling of the clones prevent backlash since they're the ones who hit the lacrima?
Its great and you should make the sequel where the 7 years pass for the group on tenrou and Naruto comes back at the same time they do,at least thats my suggestion, i really do hope you make a sequel, your an amazing writer and i love this story!
SlyFox9 chapter 27 . 8/22
Funny omake keep up the good work
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 8/21
Why'd you stop Troubles of a genderly confused teen?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 36 . 8/15
Meh, it was well written at least. I honestly cannot conceive why he didn't just use henge to show what Hades looked like to Makarov, save the fact you probably didn't want to pull such a major divergence from canon.
umm chapter 33 . 8/13
*sorry I'm anonymous I forgot my account info* I was just wondering why naruto didn't just summon a toad and send it with the scroll, then the keys would always be separated, unless they could cross dimensions which would help naruto more as he is not the strongest shinobi (well before the 4th ninja war). But why not do that instead.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 36 . 8/8
What an great battle between Naruto and Knightwalker. Enjoying your story to the fullest and cannot wait til your next update. Until then...
4,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »