Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
ProdigyOlympus chapter 33 . 4/19
Hey, really loved this story. I love the ideas youve put into it and how it mixes with canon. I hope you get back to updatinh it soon!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 32 . 4/15
So, I had an intersting idea for an Omake in this story. Have Naruto instruct Natsu on "The Will of Fire". It should be interesting to see how Natsu reacts to his own world view being independently named after his own element by a completely different dimension that never heard of him before.
Reader Reader chapter 33 . 4/13
Hope you get a chance to start updating again.

This was one of my favorite stories to read while you were writing it.
FlawlessCowboy25 chapter 11 . 4/10
Reading the beginning of this chapter reminded me of the situation near my home. I live in New Orleans, and like many people down here, my life got disrupted pretty badly by Hurricane Katrina. One of the things that storm did was to effectively destroy any chance for the local Six Flags amusement park to be rebuilt, which has lead to a large debate on what to do with the property.

I mention this because the place has not been touched since the storm, not even by Demolition teams who would prevent the rides from collapsing and get the place set up for re-development. Its kind of a ghost town, and clearly visible from the Interstate, and the fear that the place is gonna have a ride collapse on someone nearby when the superstructure finally gives out is still quite large. I saw a lot of this kinda spooky stuff myself, so I know how Naruto must have felt here. I have to say that you wrote this quite well.
voidblade6 chapter 21 . 4/9
power levels in fairy tail are weird. Take someone like natsu in theory he should never stand a chance against someone like laxus let alone someone much stronger simply because erza is weaker than laxus and hes never beat her. Yet in spite of that He can beats people stronger than her left and right such that the only reason he hasn't beaten her is that without the Fairy tail power up coming into play his actual level is still below hers.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 33 . 4/8
More!
Hopefully with the new episode of Fairy Tail, you might feel like writing this story again since it's probably the best Naruto Fairy Tail crossover on this site.
Shuredda Sora chapter 4 . 4/2
... Its been more than 3 months since the last update, and AGES since the last proper chapter...
Xenter chapter 14 . 3/31
Gotta love RasenShuriken, that technique is just bad ass.. even if u manage to block it, it still kills you at the end when it explodes. All that collateral damages o_O. In Bijuu mode, he can spam them (sort of)... darn.
Xenter chapter 8 . 3/31
Hmmm I never thought about those clone memory thing before... But when he absorb Naruko memories, its still would be one set, since she should already digested the information and merged with her own. Still, a few days (years?) worth of memories smack directly into your brain would instantly knock anyone out.

Last few chapters seem dragged out a lot, but great interaction between Erza and Naruto about what killing and what's not. Like "who are you to play god" or "who are you to decide who live or die", personally I think more along the line of "if you don't destroy him now, his actions will be your responsibility" like letting a mass murderer go free, then everyone he kills afterward will be on your head.

Anyway, gotta get back to the story, loves it
Hygieia chapter 33 . 3/29
Looking forward to it.
Pric3y chapter 33 . 3/26
This is such an awesome xover! The action,drama,the comedy that has had me laughing so hard my eyes start watering and my stomach starts to ache!
I hope everything sorts itself out for you! And I'm anxiously looking forward to the next chapter!
nice