Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
ObsidianHeart1772 chapter 34 . 4/25
This story has evolved into an amazing fanfiction! I look forward to the next chapter! Are you going to have Naruto befriend Kurama like in the manga/anime? I get the feeling you've been hinting at it through Kurama's dialogue. Also, once this story has come to a close, do you think you might make a sequel about Naruto bringing his Earthland friends to the elemental nations? Am I asking for WAY to much? I'll keep a lookout for the next chapter.
Vallavarayan chapter 28 . 4/25
I was expecting
Him to get a sniper rifle .
Arkisenn chapter 33 . 4/25
Sometimes I really hate when the plot demands the characters overlook the simplest solutions. In this case, the keys. Naruto sent a message through the toads to another dimension. So if he needs to keep the keys away from Grimoire Heart, why not send those pieces to his dimension? They would have no way of finding the pieces unless they first found out Naruto was from another dimension. Even then, they'd have to find out which dimension and a way to get there.
nanashiX chapter 34 . 4/23
Not sure if I have ever reviewed before. I am almost positive I have but I have to say this is one of the best xovers I've read. A well balanced Naruto that doesn't have to carry any of the characters while also affecting the world as he should be. A lot of authors make the mistake of having Naruto carry all the weight in Xover stories. This mistake leaves many of the original characters with no depth. I love how you were able to keep all actors and actresses well written while making sure not to either under power or over power our favorite blonde.

I had started working on my own stories but recently got into a car accident. Guy rear ended me pretty bad and gave me a concussion with some heavy whiplash. With nothing to do I tried reading things slowly. Your story was kind of like my therapy. So thank you for that. If I need a beta I would greatly appreciate a well written author like yourself. Continue your great work.

NanashiX
DevilBeast chapter 34 . 4/22
Wait, wasn't your Naruto taken from after the Pain arc but before the Falls of Truth? (Given his not-frindship with Kurama here) So how did he save the entire world, according to the story he told Gildarts, if he was spirited away before the war began? Or am I missing something here? It's been a long time since I read the 1st chapter so I probably am lol
Hugo0974 chapter 34 . 4/22
Awesome!
Keep up the good work!
VizeerLord chapter 34 . 4/22
More please.
madeyemoody95 chapter 34 . 4/21
A really nice and mellow chapter! Had fun reading it! Can't wait for the next one!
Rizuki Dhan chapter 34 . 4/21
I want another chapter
Cerulean Knight chapter 34 . 4/20
So gold jinchuriki cloak? Or is it the chakra mode as in canon?
Tankred chapter 34 . 4/20
Wow, now he'll have one helluva story to tell.
ObsidianHeart1772 chapter 14 . 4/19
I have been blown away by this chapter. Great job!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 34 . 4/19
Haha funny with Gildarts.

Haha Naruto still has to suffer the bane of that name.

Haha this chapter was quite funny. Gildarts and the bells the reasoning from Gildarts. Naruto setting one up for himself hilarious.

Cool Naruto and Gildarts are back.

Good chapter.

Nice A/N.
random reader chapter 34 . 4/18
Finally I caught up, first of all naruto at the start seemed a little over powered with the strength thing,second don't apologize for things, its Ur story they can botch and complain all they want, other than that I really love this and how u put naruto in there while letting natsu and the rest get there fights in, great job keep up the good work.
ObsidianHeart1772 chapter 5 . 4/18
I really enjoy this story, and I think you're a great author. Keep up the good work!
4,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »