Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Golden Wind God chapter 41 . 4/28
Mannnn please continue. I have read read this fanfic almost 5 times. This is a very good story and the way you write and the plot is what makes this fanfic one the best fanfic I have ever read. The way you write without any grammatical errors is also very good. Don't abandon a good story.
Niroak chapter 41 . 4/17
Miss this story, hope you're doing well.
Aruto-kun chapter 1 . 4/7
terima kasih telah mencoba untuk update di tengah kesibukan anda, saya sangat menuggu arc tenroujima
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/6
angeluser3452 no, you don't have permission. That's the lazy way out to try and get reviews. Think of a story yourself, bigger and better than mine and go work for it! If you post my story people will just call you out and you don't want that.

Check my profile for tips on writing a story, then stop slacking and hop to it!
angel chapter 41 . 4/6
buenas tardes o noches su historia es una de las historias mas interesante que leído que quiero solicitare si se pude me permitiera publicar su historia en mi wattpat soy una persona que apenas va empezando a escribir mi gustaría que me diera la oportunidad de publicar su historia en mi wattpa si usted me lo permite perfil de watta es angeluser3452 es ese mi perfil espero tener su contestacion pronto
hola
Golden Wind God chapter 1 . 3/26
I am a big, big fan of A New World ,The Story Of A Lost Shinobi. In my opinion and my view this story is one of the best fanfiction ever wrote. I am giving it second place in the best fanfiction on Naruto x Fairy Tail crossover. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Your writing style is also very good. No grammatical errors are there. You may not read this but update this story as early as possible . I'm eager to see what is going to happen next
pobladorwm chapter 36 . 3/18
si pense que seria interesante es más con el pasar de los cap me aburro más y más
pobladorwm chapter 35 . 3/18
pense que seria interesante la historia
Jyubeikisanagi chapter 41 . 3/2
Hey Nathan! You may not read this but thought I'd put my two cents in.

Doing a patreon I'd say isn't a bad idea! I can think of one writer who's currently doing so and he's getting over 900USD per month.

Your style of writing and how it rarely has any mistakes/grammatical errors is amazing, and I hope you don't forget that. If you were planning on opening a patreon account; please post that on like another chapter or your Bio! I would gladly support because of how much greatness I've read over the years with this story.

Its awesome enough that I've reread it over 5 times in the past four years!

Also sorry for not posting this while logged in my account; currently at work and I honestly don't remember my account details at the moment haha!

Thanks again Nathan, and please take care!
Jutsulord chapter 2 . 2/3
good story
midnightscar17 chapter 41 . 1/25
Was that L? I have a feeling he was the crazy bastard that tried siphoning magic out of natsu
Alim fanficker1 chapter 41 . 1/24
next nexttt
midnightscar17 chapter 25 . 1/24
Hes not a kitty kity hes a fox
dextron11 chapter 32 . 1/20
I truly don’t understand your reasoning on keeping Naruto out of the canon arcs, but still having them happen. If you wanted to change canon then fine, do that. If you are going to write original arcs though, you should include more than just Naruto and the villains. The fun of crossover stories is watching our favorite heroes from different series interact. By having the canon arcs like tower of heaven and now Oracion Seis happen, but not including Naruto, you are either wasting potential for character development and growth, or wasting time with pointless inclusions of canon that aren’t serving any purpose. Your original arcs are actually quite good, but it just irritates me to see you tease some of my favorite canon arcs and then just throw them in the trash for no reason while pretending like they actually mattered.
4,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »