Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Dumbledork chapter 33 . 3/8
WOW. A great story you're havin here. Damn, I love it. Can't wait for more. As for Nsruto dealing with the keys there would have been an easy solution: summpin a toad and give the keys to it to take back to its homeworld. Problem solved; keys gone with no way for Grimoire Heart to reteieve them.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 3/8
finally, someone who doesn't think that when a person travels to a different universe they automatically have to speak the same language.
iKaze chapter 33 . 2/28
You won't believe how long I waited for this new chapter. Jesus I was dying to find out what was gonna happen next.
This story is really great, but are you going to leave it for a whole year again? I know that life happens and stuff, but I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, especially Edolas.
feic.flame chapter 33 . 2/24
This is a great story. Thank you for taking your time to post this.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 33 . 2/22
Wouldn't it have been more efficient to simply seal the keys away? Surely they have some way of tracking them?
katsekala chapter 33 . 2/20
Great chapter! Many kisses!
helrio uzugaku chapter 33 . 2/19
I can honestly say that this is a genius crossover, only thing I'm having trouble understanding is, is the kyuubi still pure evil? He just seems grouchy now, but how will a golden kurama affect a possible nine tails mode? I'm loaded with questions but enough to drag me back for an answer.
caffeineandshiny chapter 33 . 2/11
Wow I can't believe it's taken me until now to notice you had updated. Please forgive, I haven't been on fanfiction enough lately . Anywho, so glad to see this chapter, and what a hilarious way to introduce Gildarts. And it's cool how he's (not taking the place of per say) but filling the role of mentor which we've been missing since Jiriaya died. Naruto has grown so much in your story both mentally and power wise that it's nice seeing him being the "kid" again and having someone to potentially look up to.

The plot thickens as Lanky gives us yet more obscure clues to the mysterious forces at play. I feel like I'm gonna kick myself when you finally reveal for sure what it is, as my theories have been getting more and more outlandish!

I didn't really notice too much of a "dull sword" in your writing but that could also be because I haven't read much for a while. I think it's great though, a nice light hearted chapter after such all the battling. Looking for more!
is the transformation the eternano being absorbed into Kyuubi and given back to Naruto when the power overflows his magical storage? that would explain why he pulled on Kyuubi's chakra when he tried to access the magic since the two would be linked.
Naruto! I thought your mother warned you NOT to go overboard with alcohol! That stuff poisons your brain.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 33 . 1/30
Awesome Gildarts.

So they don't have full possession of at least least 1 key Grimoire Heart that is. Oh so Naruto has a bit of more than one, pity they are useless anyway haha.

Haha Orange Rocket.

Oh wow Naruto called Gildarts Ero-Sennin, just wow.

Haha Gildarts throwing them agreed if they caught them they deserved them.

Awesome Naruto and Gildarts travelling together for a while.

I really want to know what the 100 year mission was haha. Can't wait for the Anime to catch up.

A theory I thought of why Kyuubi changed was because of the Magic Ethernano and because their isn't so much hatred and dark emotions in the fairy Tail world.

Superb chapter.

Can't wait for number 34 to come out.

Chapter seemed the same as the rest wonderful. Nothing seemed to changed wouldn't even have known it had been a year if you yourself did not mention it.

Good luck with life.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 33 . 1/29
Need new update badly
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 32 . 1/29
Good old Kawarimi.

Oh awesome Naruto has the Yellow Gold shroud kind of like a mastered version of Kyuubi's Chakra.

Freaking awesome with Naruto and Kyuubi. The world turning yellow haha.

Oh Naruto destroyed the keys.

Awesome with Naruto and Hades as well. Great dialogue between them.

I am guessing the color change was due to perhaps because of Nirvana I really got no clue doesn't make any sense to me haha. Can't wait to see why and how if it wasn't Nirvana.

Haha Naruto and Kage Bunshin so awesome.

Bahahahahahahaha that Kawarimi with the rock was awesome, not to mention how it landed on Hades's head.

Awesome fight Naruto had.

Awesome Oracion Seis.

Superb chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 31 . 1/29
Good old Naruto with his clones.

Awesome note Tsunade wrote for Naruto.

Oh Kyuubi changed colors awesome.

Oh Zancrow still lives, nice. Gotta respect Zancrow for surviving though.

Naruto is as elusive as ever haha.

Great note Naruto wanted even some comedy.

Oh Ultear cried.

Grand ending to this chapter.

Awesome chapter.

What was the fanfiction that was suggested to you and the same with the Anime you have been watching what were they?

Bahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaha the Omake Red Rocket awesome. Grand Omake.
3,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »