Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
SlyFox9 chapter 36 . 8/27
Please update the story this is getting good and please don't quit on your story.
Charlie raikage chapter 27 . 8/25
Wouldn't Naruto's dispelling of the clones prevent backlash since they're the ones who hit the lacrima?
Its great and you should make the sequel where the 7 years pass for the group on tenrou and Naruto comes back at the same time they do,at least thats my suggestion, i really do hope you make a sequel, your an amazing writer and i love this story!
SlyFox9 chapter 27 . 8/22
Funny omake keep up the good work
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 8/21
Why'd you stop Troubles of a genderly confused teen?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 36 . 8/15
Meh, it was well written at least. I honestly cannot conceive why he didn't just use henge to show what Hades looked like to Makarov, save the fact you probably didn't want to pull such a major divergence from canon.
umm chapter 33 . 8/13
*sorry I'm anonymous I forgot my account info* I was just wondering why naruto didn't just summon a toad and send it with the scroll, then the keys would always be separated, unless they could cross dimensions which would help naruto more as he is not the strongest shinobi (well before the 4th ninja war). But why not do that instead.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 36 . 8/8
What an great battle between Naruto and Knightwalker. Enjoying your story to the fullest and cannot wait til your next update. Until then...
Ok Lanky I know you said that you were gonna resume this story after the Tartaorus arc has ended but the thing is...when is it gonna be done? 'Cause i really wanna see you finish this awesome story but its been FOREVER since you last posted (ok maybe I'm overexaggerating a bit but still, its been like a month) but anyway, hope you start writing soon.
-DarkDisasterKid
Umm, I kinda have a question and if anyone could answer it, that'd be great. But, doesn't going into Sage Mode require nature chakara? How would he go into Sage Mode if there was no chakara around, let alone nature chakara? I'm confused on that andmy information on the Sage Mode and chakara energy might be off though, so if anyone could correct me, that would also be great.
Also, the story if coming along great so far! I absolutely love seeing the Fairy Tail character's reactions to Naruto's jutsus and techniques. After I finish this review, I'm going to keep reading.
Keep up the good work!
wittyusernames chapter 3 . 8/4
D'awe~
Joker13455 chapter 36 . 8/4
Lovin it!
GodFallen chapter 36 . 8/3
EU TE AMO AUTORA-SAN! Essa historia é simpelsmente incrivel! Ahhh... Eu sou Brasileiro, não eu não gosto de samba, nem de pagode, muito menos funk! Eca... Agora tipo eu me tornei seu maior fã, essa historia é foda, e voce deve continuar logo, te amo! Casa comigo?!

Ah, Naruto vai ficar com Mirajane? Preferia Ultear, mas tudo bem! Voce quem sabe!
Originalance10ver chapter 1 . 8/3
That 's quite the opener you've got for this story. NICE!
Frank chapter 36 . 8/2