Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Greymane chapter 42 . 5/15
Dude, I'll be straight with you- I thought your story was abandoned years ago.
I mean, I like it- but damn. How about here's to just another year until you finish it, by posting a lengthy chapter every week?
Then at least try not to drag it out so long as to have just one chapter every year.
Because if you're gonna say you had excuses and were thinking for 12 solid months about a chapter, I'd rather you worked on it, instead.
Honestly, there's a pretty good chance a good deal of people that read this fic and faved it bit the bullet two years ago, including the disappearance of authors I've followed that suddenly went off the grid in that time.
So like, time is precious, is what I'm saying. Also, I suppose glad you're also alive. Fix your updating schedule, ya dumb.
drythoug chapter 10 . 5/7
Is this an Au Naruto that don’t know summoning jutsu or is he dumb?
Pretty sure he can reverse summon to frog land and then someone in konoha can summon him, right?
codywhite162 chapter 42 . 5/1
This is an amazing story! I recently found it and have read all the way up to this current chapter. I truly enjoyed it and cannot wait for the next update!
Me encanta
FF8cerberus chapter 42 . 4/18
Well it's good to have you back on this story. Just hope I'm around to see it's end, if it is able to reach it. This was a good chapter with a few surprises. Edo Laxus being an enemy was a twist. The fix seems to still want to hold back from telling Naruto anything. Stubborn as ever.
Take it easy. Until next time.
Kuro.435 chapter 1 . 4/17
Interesting
LordGraygem chapter 42 . 4/14
Hey, glad to see you back in the saddle again after such a lengthy hiatus. Here's hoping that this one isn't the only story of yours to get some precious attention :D.
NateAnonymous chapter 42 . 4/11
Glad to have been a part of this journey since the earliest chapters. Cheers to ya and looking forward to the road ahead!
Phoenix chapter 42 . 4/11
Cant wait for the next chapter its very hard to find good fanfics that have length and isnt abandoned after the first couple of chapters...so im glad i found this one
Spellbat chapter 42 . 4/9
I thought L was Laxus. Also, great chapter. It took a while and I had to reread the entire story to remember and I have to say, this is one of the best stories I've read here. Good job!
Kodaking chapter 8 . 4/9
Mira got mad game
Zenchi to zen'n no kami chapter 42 . 4/8
Jajaja ¿este es el 50% de la historia? ¡Entonces a esperar a que finalice en los próximos 10 año! ;D
killerssg chapter 42 . 4/7
Great chapter! Loved what was going on with Naruto and the Kyuubi and how they weren't trying to kill each other for once. I do wonder why he was able to stay in control while he was in the three tailed state? I can't wait for the next chapter and thank you again for this.
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 5 . 4/7
hinata has a better backside. just saying.
Kamiro G.S chapter 8 . 4/6
I think Naruto's a bit ooc a few times in this chapter concerning his attraction to girls. Hope that doesn't make a reappearance, or worse, become a thing
5,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »