Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Ellimist01 chapter 30 . 5/24
Well it's nice to see how strong Naruto is when he fights seriously. Though can his rasengan absorb all magic or only elemental magic? Because so far it absorbed a lightning dragon'roar, and fire god's breath.
Ellimist01 chapter 28 . 5/24
Honestly Naruto is annoyingly stupid. I mean just because Mira said it wasn't her fault he suddenly believed it and started panicking. He should have made her use her magic again rather than listen to her say it wasn't her fault, to find out before leaving because if it was her then he is wasting his time.
Ellimist01 chapter 26 . 5/24
Okay this chapter was really boring and had me stop reading to read something else, and then had to force myself to keep going. Then I was surprised at the part where Naruto ignored the fact that most of the girls he likes were turned to stone and was excited about a battle, ignoring said statues. I mean he just had to quickly defeat Evergreen and that was it but you made him more excited about a battle with Laxus so I was really put off by how much you want to follow canon. It really doesn't fit in with his personality to see his friends in danger and do nothing about it, and in this case he was more interested in seeing if he's stronger than Laxus.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 34 . 5/23
Update..
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 33 . 5/23
Update.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 32 . 5/23
Update
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 30 . 5/23
Update soon
Ellimist01 chapter 22 . 5/23
Well I think it's pointless having Naruto try date Erza now. I mean she has already met Jellal again and will be in love with him, even if he is the enemy.
Ellimist01 chapter 18 . 5/22
Honestly Naruto has been raising so many flags I've been wondering if you actually plan on making him settle with one girl or more, but lately Mira has been taking most of the spotlight.
Ellimist01 chapter 15 . 5/22
Yes he killed a wizard saint but I'd never even think the council would make him one. I mean besides the fact no one knows how strong he really is, why would they let an unknown become a wizard saint? Wizard saints have status and power so I'd think they'd choose someone they could manipulate or is on the their side. Anyways Naruto has already insulted the council so this is highly unlikely.
Ellimist01 chapter 8 . 5/22
Well it is interesting, but I hope he can learn some magic. I mean really, Naruto is lacking on techniques so unless you plan to not have him get stronger the only thing he can do is physical training and mastering kyuubi's chakra.
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 5/22
Why is Naruto afraid of it when he has seen a train back in the elemental nations? Not to mention he had to have seen more of those in those days he was there or even one of his fifty clones.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 5/22
Well it seems you had a plan for the languages, though I wonder how you plan to have Kakashi arrive if Naruto with a healing factor ended up like that. And it seems Naruto has some blade magic, though I hope that's not all he can do.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 5/22
I'm not sure why Naruto was in pain and ended up in that state arriving in Earthland. Though I can say just made it unnecessarily difficult for by making the language different. As it is an idiot like Naruto would be confused about what's going on.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 14 . 5/21