Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
robert590 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is odd...although I got my mail alerts that this story was updated..and the story is top of my updated list it still says that this story has 37 chapters and I have like I said had the alerts that chapters 38 and 39 have been uploaded which means that I can't read your new chapters, I find that very annoying, oh well I hope that whatever is stopping me from reading your new chapters gets sorted cause this is one of the few stories I actually enjoy.
CelticMonk chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Awesome return chapter! Good to see you back!
Jose19 chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
I like this Arc a great deal but the question does Naruto have a copy on this world because it is interesting to see a different version of every Fairy character.
buterflypuss chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
good chap
FateBurn chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Good to see this story isn't dead Please continue again soon.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Glad to have you back, though Naruto's interaction with the Edolas Fairy Tail was kind of.. rocky? It isn't smooth as in Naruto is slower to respond and I'm getting mixed signals when I'm reading him. It's a noticeable dip in the quality, with the sudden introduction of L, the brief KWalker vs Naruto fight, Mirajane not noticing Naruto wasn't insulting Lisanna when she was right next to them and listening to the conversation after a talk about what the difference in Edolas and Earthland people with and without magic.

It's inconsistencies like that, that smacks me out of the immersion and say "What?". So, not writing for a year might have made you rusty, but I hope you can get back to your previous stellar quality.
Riba Nyabom chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Nicely about Yeah Welcome Back.
Hermes tonsils chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Good to see you at it again Lanky.
alec-potter chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Nice chapter.
Igor Namikaze chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
very cool that you will continue this story. It is one of my favorite hope mantanha going. hm hope more moments of romance bo future I really enjoyed the momentoa NaruMira and NaruErza ... It was a very nice chapter that I just was confusode because Naruto would abandon their friends as well to trust a stranger in a hood ...
Guest chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Welcome back
Try to stay alive and fed
Make sure you keep a roof over your head
After that maybe get some internet
But make sure of those other 3 things first
Stay Alive,
Guest
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Great update and I'm glad see this story back.
Toa Naruto chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Sorry to hear about your job and teeth problems. I myself am facing a situation similar to the former.

Nonetheless, It's great to see an update. You clearly haven't lost your spark, which is quite admirable.
Dissenter chapter 36 . 9/29/2016
Ok, so this might be a spoiler, but only if you take it as such since I'm only gonna mention the name of the arc. Here goes: Are you going to include the Alvarez Empire Arc in your story?
Chrisfragger chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Um... Thanks for the update? But it was kind of Illegible.
4,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »