Reviews for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi
Arniecar145 chapter 35 . 6/10
Well someone was busy since I last read. Dude I was literally gone for almost two years. But I'm caught up now lol. Love where the story has gone. I'm usually not too fond of Naruto being a chick magnet but at least here you made it work in a way. Keep it up man. Can't wait for the next chapter.
djunk101 chapter 35 . 6/9
I LOVE this story! I just found it a few days ago, but it is amazing! I still have no idea what the pairing is though. It almost seems like a harem, which is one of my favorites, but it really hasn't been make clear. Anyhoo, I noticed in some of your A/N you recommended fics. I wanted to recommend one to you. It is called To Love 'Ruto by Drake Wilson. It is a fantastically written crossover between Naruto and To Love Ru. It is a harem story with an incredible amount of original concepts. I highly suggest it.
TimothyLim chapter 35 . 6/8
Though slightly lost from where the story was, I think I'm caught up in my mental faculties. Thank you for chapter and the hard work.
Grizzmon chapter 35 . 6/8
Well, let's see how this goes.
Yvonne Park chapter 35 . 6/8
Great story so far! I was looking for what feels like ages for a good Naruto/Fairy Tail crossover. This one is great! I can't wait to read more! :)

-Yvonne
Grizzmon chapter 34 . 6/8
Well, let's see what happens.
Grizzmon chapter 33 . 6/8
So, Kurama is now a fox of light?
Grizzmon chapter 32 . 6/8
Well, I guess Naruto will just blow up the ship now?
Grizzmon chapter 31 . 6/8
Naruto should not know about South Park...
Grizzmon chapter 30 . 6/8
So, he can do THAT with fire atacks? cool!
Grizzmon chapter 29 . 6/8
Honest, why can't anyone see that stupid badge the first time?
Grizzmon chapter 28 . 6/8
Well, wonder if Naruto and the fox will ever become friends?
Grizzmon chapter 27 . 6/8
Well, if Juvia is made of water, can she shape change into a guy?
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 6/8