Reviews for an empire thou couldst crush, command, rebuild
PeaceHeather chapter 175 . 4/8
Beautiful. Suspenseful, and tight, and perfect. Excellent rhythm to this piece.
PeaceHeather chapter 174 . 4/8
Chilling, and yet so very satisfying.

Hey, you're also on AO3, right? Do you have a different username there? I'd like to subscribe to you there if possible.
DGtnsl chapter 117 . 10/28/2015
Well that certainly /is/ interesting! I like the concept!
DGtnsl chapter 110 . 10/28/2015
So true. The lens of history distorts things and we don't really know what people were like. I think people forget how hard things were in the Depression, everyone working to get what they can to survive while also fighting for the country, so Steve knows about hardship and having a hard time, seeing unsavory things.
Good job conveying that!
DGtnsl chapter 105 . 10/24/2015
Awesome. Love how Bucky went up to Natasha while she's on a mission to get her to get Steve back home and in line. And poor Clint. "Was that Winter Soldier/Steve's friend? omg"
DGtnsl chapter 92 . 10/24/2015
Woah, "what if Steve woke up too late". Holy crap this is amazing! I love the AU idea.
DGtnsl chapter 88 . 10/24/2015
Awesome. I like how working a normal job helped Jimmy find himself again. I also like how the diner started as "papa's" and then was "Yasmin's". I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I liked it.
This was a good use of OCs. Sometimes I like reading stuff from an ordinary person's pov looking in on the Avengers stuff.
DGtnsl chapter 75 . 10/24/2015
You know, that is has got to be so strange to normal people. Two guys, ordinary human guys, from the 40s still alive. And both were frozen too. *mind blown*
DGtnsl chapter 64 . 10/24/2015
Nice! Good to see a version where Bucky/James sought out Steve and is watching his back the whole time.
DGtnsl chapter 59 . 10/21/2015
Wow. Amazing planning! Loki played everyone like fiddles, as the saying goes. And no one knows the threat that Thanos poses, only Loki does. He has a throne he does not want and must use it to fight off the Mad Titan.
DGtnsl chapter 57 . 10/20/2015
Woah, cool. Certainly an interesting future/AU verse!
DGtnsl chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
Oh nice! Thor thinks through everything and finally pieces together what Loki's words mean in subtext.
DGtnsl chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
Cool. Nice entrance by Cas, calming things down. But what was with Dean and Sam's eyes? Did I forget something from season 5?
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Woah. Awesome. You do have a point about being prepared for head blows. I would totally read more of this one-shot, such a fun idea!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Woah, cool. So in this drabble Loki confronted Hulk and agrees to guide his rage. And Bruce can't argue. Pretty interesting spin!