Reviews for Counterpoint
Nooo
You should continue it
It sounds awesome
mamita chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, hopefully upload more chapters soon, I prefer Ed uke, I love the couple RoyxEd, and the pair of AlxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd I love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them still so thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I went and read this story when you were still planning on finishing it, so I'll admit I was pretty disappointed when I saw that you'd changed your mind. But then, I read the other FMA fic I knew you were not planning on finishing, so maybe I just like to torture myself with your awesome fics. After all, I did come back and reread this one. XD

The suspense in this story is simply fantastic. I read it both times in the middle of the night, just huddled under my blanket. As always, your portrayal of the characters is wonderfully perfect. I think you've ruined me for other fan fics, because nobody writes these guys like you, and nobody writes a plot quite like you, either. (I've found my ideal author! Lol)

I want to apologize for not reviewing more. I love everything you've written. If I were to offer one piece of advice, it's that I've noticed you have a tendency to hyphenate a lot of words or phrases that I don't believe are normally hyphenated. I haven't really seen that in this fic, but I've been reading through 'The Saffron Soul' and 'Babylon' again, and noticed it quite a bit the second time around.

So, the question everyone asks... Do you think you'll EVER come back and finish these two lost fics? Because I will totally come back and read them. XD Otherwise it's like one of those really weird animes that have those bizarre, really open endings that inspire other people to write truly terrifying fan fics. So ask yourself: Do you want people to write terrifying fan fics of your amazingly awesome fan fics? XD

(The Sherlock stuff is awesome, too, btw. ))

-Bishie H.
Fan chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Such an interesting, in-depth and well-written story. Please continue with it. I've been checking to see a new update every day from chapter 6 since the latest chapter came out. Love your work, great story, can't wait for more!
Much, much love!
Elvenlaughter chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Six chapters in, and you stop it THERE? Seriously? You must have the last chapter on your computer or something... somewhere. I know on your profile you had indicated that you would finish it, but that was almost a year ago now. Please, PLEASE finish this. There are many great stories that I could stand to be left hanging from, but this one, this one is so GOOD and scary and awesome... You do horrible things to me, you know, dragging me around like this. *sigh*
TwinkieHunt chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Omg! Please please update! I want to know what happens! Gah...!
Beautiful fan chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Wonderful work. Can't wait for next chapter
Bach Bach PAON chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I CANT STOP READING THIS. IT'S AMAZING. Please update again soon!
You have such brilliant talent as a writer!
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
When are you next planning to update this story with Ch.6?
Or is it abandoned:(
lluviabrillante chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Please please please continue this story! I just love your writing. Your username is fitting )
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
please update! this is great so far, i dont want ed to really die!
ArtThouStupid chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
You are pure evil for leaving it there! This is a really good story :) I hope you update soon ! :D
Flyinggoddess chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Please please PLEASE tell me that one day, I don't care when, you are going to finish this story and let my soul rest in peace. seriously, you have a true talent when it comes to writting.
I didn't even have any interest in sherlcok until I read your story. (because of you, I watched all the seasons in 3 days). So really, please finish this story like you finished the others. It would make a random girl(me) reaaaaal happy.
Thank you for sharing your stories :D
Lauriane
Maurynna chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I luckily found your account and started readin your fics, and this fic, MONTHS ago. I seriously hope you finish this; preferably, sometime soon. The suspense is killing me. It's bad enough you're giving up writing Fullmetal Alchemist for bloody Sherlock, the LEAST you can do is finish what you've already started. *flails in misery* You are, in my opinion, a superb writer of FMA; you capture the situations, world, and characters quite beautifully and make me feel as if this could have actually happened in canon. Lol, and I love how Hughes is alive in all your fics. It was a goddamn tragedy when he died in the series; I still cry when I watch it. I think I remember reading in your profile that you wouldn't abandon it, but things change. Please, PLEASE don't discontinue it. Argh! You're almost done! There's only one or two chapters left! C'mon, don't be a quitter ;p and make all of us fans happy. Tell whatever is keeping you in real life to get lost. Fiction is ever so much more important. All right, enough rambling. I adore your fics, and while I will be HEARTBROKEN if you don't finish this, I just want to thank you for giving me all the wonderful works of imaginative fiction you have finished. Best wishes!
RawR chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
*paws at chapter* update?