Reviews for To Teach His Own
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
Hi, it's me again. You may have noticed that I've been reading your fanfics lately. I thought I should let you know that I'm a big fan of your fanfics. I love how you put such imagination into your stories. You're also such a verstital writer capable of writing stories that are filled with emotion, pain, humor, etc. You're like a role modle to me. Whenever I write a fanfic, I always fallow your example. Maybe you should read my own fanfics and tell me what you think.
Brian1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Another wonderfully crafted story. I think you're one of the few authors who characterize the PPG so well that it's like watching an episode. _;
Barry I. Grauman chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
"How can three little girls eat so much cake?".

How can three little Powerpuffs possibly deal with a huge STOMACH ACHE? And THAT is how the Professor taught them a valuable lesson in the end! Mr. Hadley, great story, good feelings, more cake!
Retro chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
Whew, finally caught up with the last two chapters. Excellent conculsion, the professor plan may have backfired (as usual) but he did succeed with his lesson after all. So I guess everybody wins, eh? Ah I don't know what am saying. But still good story telling. Catch you on your next fanfic.
The Allanx chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
This story had an excellent ending. I must say, this is by far one of your top five stories. This was so good, you cannot imagine. Thank you, Parsec! Your stories have always inspired mine.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
Nice ending, Parsec! Though I'd've liked to have seen the Professor being tempted over to the side of evil...oh well. Still, this was bloody great like always. I salute you, and look forward to your next fic with eager anticipation!
NeoNanashi chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Great ending, Parsec! I guess we all knew the girls would find out it was the Professor sooner or later.

I'm looking forward to more of your great fics!
FeistyButtercup chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
hm, bitter sweet ending.. oh my god, i made a pun.. KILL IT KILL IT! ...great parsec ;)
Cat's Meow chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Whoa! At least Townsville remained intact. It must be a relief for the mayor! Great chapter, and I'm already looking forward to your next new fic soon!
RC691 chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Hey, it's finished. A good read...
OJR chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Wohoo! Brill-o! Another PPG fanfic triumph, and one of your best plot ideas yet. This is the kind of story that could be easily made into an episode. Well done and I eagerly await more!
John chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Hmmmm, faking his own kidnapping seems a bit cruel. His guilt might impair. If he doesn't feel guilt, FOR SHAME!

You might want to get into feelings of second thoughts. He should worry about his daughter's emotional pain and the future of their relationship.

Very good story though. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
The Allanx chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Parsec, all your stories incite insightful, intelligent reviews. That is what I have to put now: The development is impressive. Tie-ins are the best I have ever seen in any story. Very few authors have the ability to make a 6,000-word-story feel like a 20,000 word one. Even at a PG rating, this still keeps up your famous excellence. I am very happy to see such masterful stories such as this one. Please, I beg of you, 'o mighty Parsec...*bows down*, please continue this excellent work of writing! :D
FeistyButtercup chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
oh look, i finally got around to reading this. great idea parsec.. ya gotta wonder if the girls ever will meet their match.. whoo hoo, more chapters! XD
Cat's Meow chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Dear me. I can imagine what the girls will do next - they'll be flying everywhere, tearing Townsville apart (and then some) looking for their "kidnapped" father! The mayor is NOT going to be very happy about it! _