Reviews for A Flash of Red
Phox chapter 49 . 4/16
I actually really like this story and wish you would continue it. I am not a fan of the whimpy maiden stories. Your oc has flaws but also strengths.
I hope you continue sometime!
emilyamazing chapter 49 . 4/5
This story is so exciting, I can't wait for the next update!
aegyomc chapter 49 . 2/27
Please continue this fanfic! I really want to know what happens to Runila!
Are you going to ever update again? I love this story. So please please update! I saw you posted anothe story recently so you're still on here! I'm waiting!

Angelfire1911 chapter 49 . 1/23/2014
Can't wait for the next 6-7 chapters
Nemaloppe chapter 49 . 12/1/2013
Thank you.
About the emails, the same thing happened to me. I had no idea what was going on, but I found out later it was sending it to my spam. So you should check that.
Cupcake Crew chapter 49 . 12/1/2013
Please keep updating, this story is awesome!
Spirit Kiss chapter 49 . 12/1/2013

Well on another note, that fraggin' aweeesome!
Spottedmask12 chapter 49 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more! Please update!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 49 . 11/30/2013
I'm happy you'll be updating faster. And that was one long and deep battle speech, however did you manage to write it?

And by the way, I like you pen name.
Rastas chapter 49 . 11/30/2013
I wondered the lack of ff emails too, but noticed gmail (what I use) has tagged them as spam. Check your spam folder, it might help.

As to the chapter, good work I'll be looking forward to the rest.
aliceAmnesia chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
I like this story,and obviously I've not read it all yet,but seriously? Runila seems to be dragged to the side and told off as tho she is a child,a misbehaving women - a lot. That ticks me off,but oh well I guess thats the only thing I dislike about the story :-)
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 49 . 11/30/2013
Gods, I really need to rewatch these movies...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Elves are awesome chapter 49 . 11/29/2013
Happy thanksgiving. Ummm i think my email alerts have been working, i did have a problem a few weeks ago though. Anyway really great chapter, well worth the wait
Rorythedragon chapter 48 . 10/16/2013