Reviews for Desire
wenter.osborne chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
When I grow up, I wish to be as eloquent as you! This was beautifully written and it captured my attention from the very start! How is it that I am just now finding this!? Definitely a story I will never forget.
KeeBee chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
You are a master... I enjoyed this immensely. The way that you stayed poetic during the entire thing,genius :)
Ttracee chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was a sad but good fanf.
ladydanni chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
3rd time reading. I like this story because when writers write in first person for this fandom we always hear what naruto had to say. I have to say listning to sauske narrate was awsome.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ok this was really good. Don't come across first person too often here so the change was nice. Very well written and descriptive too. I loved reading sasuke's realisation and acknowledgement of the development in his feelings for naruto, how the act transformed from 'just sex' to something more. And that tense moment when naru was waiting for rejection almost broke my heart, so well done, glad sasuke over came his pride and opened up that last bit of himself to naru :) so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It was mind blowing. I was hypnotized by the first paragraph and found myself not able to stop reading until the end. Such grace with the use of words I must appreciate for this story made my entire being shake. Great story.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Really sweet.

Hot smut ;-)
DaringAyako chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Maaa, it was perfect in every sense of the word. I look forward to reading more of your fictions in the future ;O
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I like it. Very well written, though, when you have a high level of quality, small minor issues become all the more noticeable; of which there were very few.
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was hot, and sweet, and Sasuke's a maniac in the sack. I really liked the way it was written, in first person rather than third. And I like that the whole story was basically like Sasuke talking to Naruto. The sex scene was extremely hot, and Sasuke's declaration of love was really cute. Well done.