Reviews for PurseSnatcher: A NotsoCasual Observation
EmpressRulerofallthatiswierd chapter 1 . 2/19
I love it! I haven't read any of the comics but I do watch th tv show ultimate spider man. Anyway what Spidey said to J.J. Jameson was hilarious!:):):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sooooooo . . . Good. I LOVE SPIDEY! It was nice to see him from the point of view of an average guy. :)
hedi chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
LOL big time :D lD :P

This is one of my favourites! Love this
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
LOL! This was really cute and that scene was so funny! You have a pretty good memory of that scene in the comics. And is it possible the name Danny is from Danny Phantom? :)
disappearerSyani chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
You're the first guy I know to call Spidey 'scrawny'. CUTE. I thought this was a really good one-shot, I felt that Spidey was a bit over top though (Love the paper! Pete's a teen for crying outloud, and not exactly a rational one either) It was really funny as well. I too, am a Ultimate fan and wish that these 'Ultimate-series' gets a bit more recognition and popularity, same goes for the fanfics. Peace.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I really liked the bystanders take on that scene Had me grinning big time :)

keep penning,

Marns
The Cure chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
wow, real nice story, keep it up.
DragonKim chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Loved it.

Perfect.

-Kim
lily22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
This is really good! Wow! I like Spider-Man, too... even though I have no access to the comics.. " Great job!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Really funny story! I enjoyed reading it. It reminded me alot of 'Marvels', which tried to look at the superhuman phenomenon from the human perspective. Well written too
Blaque Cell chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
That wasn't corny. I think it was a pretty realistic observation that one would make if they saw some guy in red and blue spandex jumping around and beating on guys three times his size. And I don't blame you for temporarily losing interest in Spider-Man. Let's not forget that crappy Clone Saga. The movie and Ultimate Spider-Man brought me back, too. Ultimate Spidey's the best! Write more observations, it's an original idea.

P.S. The next Ultimate Spidey story is allegedly supposed to feature Venom. Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up.

P.S.S. Spider-Man 2: Opens May 7, 2004. Mark your calendars!
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
CUTE! :) I love it! it's SO Funny!
Skyle chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Oh, wow-I _loved_ that scene! Kudos for translating it to fanfic terms in such a believable and deftly written way. I was never much of a Spidey comic-book reader, but the movie and the excellent "Ultimate" version have completely rocked my perspective. I mean, where else can you be treated to a scene of Aunt May preaching the values of safe sex to a mortified, near-hyperventilating Peter and a sheepish Mary Jane? *lol* Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This was wonderful! I liked how you had it from an observers point of view. I'll admitt I don't know too much about Spider-Man (all I've done is seen the movie) but your writing makes me want to hop up and buy the whole Ultimate Spider-Man series. Whoo hoo! I'm in high school right now, so I know all about the short gangly-ness. He he.

This will be a trilogy? Great! I can't wait for the next parts. Keep on writin'!

-Lizzy
LAURA chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Great story, I've always been a Spidey fan, read comics since a kid, watched the awful 70's films and am looking forward to seeing the film.

I think you caught the essence of Spidey perfectly. Write some more please.