Reviews for I Will Get You Back Di Angelo
Baily chapter 8 . 2/28
Uhh I don't know I wanna say Jason or Leo but I have a feeling no
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 18 . 2/6
Ok honestly I love most stories and yours Is ok I guess but like many others have said, this story has way too much songs which consumes too much of the actual storyline. Or if you want to balance it out, you can write a lot and add some songs once in a while. Usually in my fanfics I just add songs because either it fits the scenario too well or I'm just lazy to write more.
Another thing is that during Thalia's death, I think that you could have been more in depth with it and go deeper into Nico's sadness and how much Thalia means to him instead oh just writing "he realized he really loves her." It would be nice to see the impact her death had caused him before he went to bring her back.
Now that Brad storyline was actually really interesting and if you made Nico stay and show us his jealousy towards how Thalia acts with Brad and how she thinks he was the one that saved her not Nico would have caused up a lot of drama and stuff.
This is just my opinion though I found that anonymous reviewer and he/she was absolutely not justified to call you a dumb bitch because after all, it takes one to know one right? They sholdnt have did that because it know it must hurt a lot but you handled it extremely well! So yeah. You still need a lot of improvements but it's alright, baby steps.
Epicator chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
who ever offended u is a total flipping bi *&! how could he/she do that! this story is amazing and i just dont know what was wrong with hime!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Hi
Sorry I can't say my name
GO TO HELL WHOEVER WROTE THAT REVIEW!
This story is amazing
From anonymous
guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Pretty good story!but do they have to have a song every single freaking chapter?!
drea dark chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
you totally owned these people. So cool. and this was epic
drea dark chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Name: drea dark
hair coloor: midnight blue
Eye color: brown
Demigod: yes
Godly parent: hades (not clamed yet)
Personality: she is shy, sweet, smart, athletic, and is highly violent (when needed)
Family: mother and step- sister
drea dark chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
revenge so sweet justlike table candy
drea dark chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
this is interesting because a demigods life never trully has a happy ending
drea dark chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
why did you kill her in the first place
drea dark chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
stuck up but whole she makes me actually like thalico and i hate with all of my heart P.S i'm a child of hades
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
tear drops on my guiatar by taylor swift
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Umm...no? OK FINE! I DID! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!