Reviews for variations on
jlluh chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
I've read this a few times when jonesing for Ichi/Ruki goodness, and just realized that's it's not quite necessarily a no powers AU.
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Wow. Interesting tale.
ilovebks chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This is so fucking brilliant.
Cavisze chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I'm really proud of you for not giving up on this piece! Even though I haven't written any fan fiction, I write professionally, and I can relate to how during writing, a piece can change or feel alive, and sometimes... it can be easy to feel frustrated with it.

I enjoyed the emotional nuances in this story. If it were any shorter, it would not have captured the subtle emotional dynamics and details.
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
its just that there's only one girl who could dry his rain, and it's not Orihime. and that's how life is. so she gotta accept that. and she did, in this story.
nicknamedTweety chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is lovely. The different scenes flow nicely one after another and I really liked Orihime here. She's sweet, nice and distracted and remains so throughout each scene. And it made me laugh when she thought she wanted to be like Miroku, hihi! I really liked the way you portrayed the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia, too. Whether they end up ''together'' together or not, there's always going to be this bond between them. The only thing that surprised me was Chad saying that Ichigo was ''very devastated''. Surely being devastated is too strong of an emotional state to have a gradation? You're either devastated or you're not. But maybe that was part of Chad's character.
But yeah, it's a great fic and I really liked it.
lily-azalea chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I can't stand Ichime and I love Ichiruki AUs so I thought this fic was perfect. You did a great job writing from Orihime's POV and capturing her sadness and envy without making her seem mean-spirited towards Rukia. You also did great with illustrating how she just wants Ichigo to be happy, even if it comes at the expense of her own happiness. I loved the quiet moments between Ichigo and Rukia and how they just read and understand each other so well. Great job!

.com
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
erm I never get why inoue is even considered Ichigos friend in this story and in the anime shes basically his STALKER that wont leave him alone but I guess cuz shes a girl its okay to stalk someone that doesn't like you O_o fuck that shit anyway Ichiruki are just meant to be together for life and the afterlife SOUL MATES

ps just because she stalker likes him doesn't mean she has the right to him his business and his whole life info fuck that noise
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I really like this though. Is there no chance of that second part? You did remarkably well!
nanoarashi chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Go go ichiruki!_
Quickslice chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'm more interested on what was going on between Ichigo and Rukia than what Inoue thinks.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
AWW. That is so cute, and since it was AU, it was very interesting to read from Orihime's point of view.
You did a great job. :)
- AngelofDarkus
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Omg! I luv this freaking fanfict so much...in ur face inoue..(Not that I hate her,well sort of)hehehe..-
Lira1123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You captured Orihime's voice very well here. She can be hard to pin down but when someone does it well like you have, it just sings off the page. And I love your choice of poem. Margaret Atwood is wonderful in general, but that one is just perfect for Orihime.
shinigami1nabe chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is such a wonderful piece of work that I was kind of sad when it ended. I could have kept on reading this! And that's a huge compliment to your writing ability because I am indifferent towards Inoue, in general. So to write something from her point of view and for someone like me want to keep reading ... Never thought that could happen.

I appreciate the attention to proper grammar and spelling. But more than anything, I love the tone, the theme, the style of this story. I think it's a very unique piece.

Thank you for writing this.

I hope you find the inspiration, time and will to write the 2nd part that you had wanted to do. Like I said, I can't get enough of this story!