Reviews for variations on
famartin chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very cute! And kinda sad of course. But well written, for sure! Any more?
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Don't be nervous. I think this is beautifulllll. I love the depth you gave Orihime and the way you wrote her pov. And the Ichigo/Rukia moments...alkdhjasjdkladl. So quiet yet so intense. :D
empathapathique chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
First of all, Margaret Atwood is more than amazing. She's one of the writers I respect the most in the universe, and I think you're a total G for using her poem to inspire this piece. The poem really does fit with Orihime and her feelings towards Ichigo-that sort of desperate hopefulness to heal him from something that she is never, ever able to touch.

I completely understand the feeling of whating to keep going-isn;t that how it always is? lol. But I do think it turned out really, really great.

Just want you to know that I really respect your versatility as a writer. It's not too often that you see fanfiction with techniques you find in fiction, and your skill really transcends the genre. Your seamless use of stream of consciousness in this-perfect for Orihime's POV, and really, really worked in this story. But the fact that you told the story from Orihime's POV is what really makes the story. I don't know if it would have been quite as good as looked through the eyes of someone else. I did wish we got a little more or Orihime in this-not just her emotions, and her impressions of Ichigo, but a little more of HER life and where Ichigo fits in (the only example I can think of is when Orihime overhears the talk that Rukia is leaving when she's going to go bake-that was really, really good. Puts me back in Orihime's life).

Overall, though, it was really, really great. Not jumbly. It's intentional. And awesome. And I'm so happy that you've shared this with us.
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love margaret atwood; I could totally tell you were a fan:)

I thought this fic read really well; vibrant, lyrical, emotional. I just wish Oriohime wasn't such a lack-o-personality, but that's the manga, not you, lol:)

My favorite part was when you described how Ichigo was upset, his hurt that was not scabbed over but was raw, red, flayed. That was very beautiful.

I love your fics-thanks for sharing this one!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So gorgeous :) I love Orihime's character and you wrote her really well. I love the setting and the way the characters interacted very believably. Excellent job!
wickedliz LJ BA chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was amazing.

Really well written from a third person perspective, you kept Orihime's voice throughout and it felt like her, as much time as she spent around those two she still didn't really 'know' anything about them. I would love to read the second part, but this way is still romantic too.
darisu-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
.AWESOME! I loved it! It's so in character that it's amazing! I love how you portrayed each character! Love it! Keep writing! See ya!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is lovely. I love how you right Orihime. Especially with her daydreams. All of the characters were IC, and that's sometimes hard to do with an AU, but you pulled it off fantastically! I would love to see Ichigo's/Rukia's POV, but either way this story was a great way to end my week. )
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was amazing. Brilliant characterization- your Orihime is spot on and your Ichigo made me fall in love with him. Love the story, great job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3