Reviews for variations on
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love margaret atwood; I could totally tell you were a fan:)

I thought this fic read really well; vibrant, lyrical, emotional. I just wish Oriohime wasn't such a lack-o-personality, but that's the manga, not you, lol:)

My favorite part was when you described how Ichigo was upset, his hurt that was not scabbed over but was raw, red, flayed. That was very beautiful.

I love your fics-thanks for sharing this one!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So gorgeous :) I love Orihime's character and you wrote her really well. I love the setting and the way the characters interacted very believably. Excellent job!
wickedliz LJ BA chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was amazing.

Really well written from a third person perspective, you kept Orihime's voice throughout and it felt like her, as much time as she spent around those two she still didn't really 'know' anything about them. I would love to read the second part, but this way is still romantic too.
darisu-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
.AWESOME! I loved it! It's so in character that it's amazing! I love how you portrayed each character! Love it! Keep writing! See ya!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is lovely. I love how you right Orihime. Especially with her daydreams. All of the characters were IC, and that's sometimes hard to do with an AU, but you pulled it off fantastically! I would love to see Ichigo's/Rukia's POV, but either way this story was a great way to end my week. )
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was amazing. Brilliant characterization- your Orihime is spot on and your Ichigo made me fall in love with him. Love the story, great job!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3