Reviews for Out of the Depths
Celicachick chapter 3 . 2/10
Awesome. Great story!
Rosiek79 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
That was an amazing story...I loved it. How the team helped him was just pure class.
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
oh my goodness, this is one of the best things i've ever read. i love your character development in the story, and the portrayal of the whole rescue, and recovery. {i personally thought that Steve was remarkable cool in the episode about the whole thing; unnaturally so. this is a much better and more realistic way to finish the story.}

well done!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Thank you, Kristen999! This was my first Hawaii Five5-0 fic. It was really good. I'll have to check out the series. I remember the old one. Where is the best place to go to pick up the series from the begining?
tvj12 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
This was a great coda to the episode. I liked the POVs you included, and all the post-rescue details we weren't given by the show. Great job! -tvj12
allanon9 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
A beautifull story, I loved to read it.
Good job.
Cokie316 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
this was really a great story. I'm so glad I found it.
cmtroy7 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Wow- this is definitely the tag to this episode I've been hoping to read. Great job balancing a very realistic recovery. I really liked that you included all 4 members of the team so well. Thanks!
sunny irish chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
oh my god, excellent story!
violetsunshine chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Wow, this story was incredible! Probably the best post-Korea fic I have read. Everything was so believable and every character's voice and actions were perfect. The line "You know this wouldn't have happened if you'd left Animal Planet on." made me lol, which was much needed in all the angst! :)
PaulaXan chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you!

Paula
GraceGraceGrace chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Incredibly riveting, and touching, story. Hard to read; impossible to put down.

Excellent plotting and prose. Thank you so much for this time with McG and his team.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Just found your story.

"he only lookedlike a half-dead manic clutching a weapon and leaning on the car door" ... for some reason this line had me cracking up.
Belker chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Wonderful fic! :)
MissFee chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Brava my dear, brava. Once again you have set the bar impossibly high for yourself and scaled it beautifully!

This was a great story, with the perfect balance of human frailty and dignity - PTSD is such a common ailment among servicemen but it often gets swept under the carpet. I have to admit I was little disappointed with the writers of the show that they didn't touch on things for "our Steve" post-Korea, but then again that wouldn't really go with the image they've created for him, would it?

Anyways. Well done on a brilliant tale. You are such a wonderful storyteller; I look forward to more and more of your adventures!

Love fee xo