Reviews for Sententious Subterfuge
bobkitty1123 chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Sweet ending. Of course Jane would know she liked Indian Food. just a littl confused though. Was him bringing her Indian food in the hospital supposed to be their first real date? Or had it not happened yet?
bobkitty1123 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I don't like Agent Darcy. I mean, I know she's just doing her job and no body can fault her for that...but when a fellow agent is threatened, whether you believe the threat is real or not, you stepped up to protect them. Now that im done with my little rant, another great chapter. :)
bobkitty1123 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I knew it would come back to bite her in the ass. I do blame Jane for all of this, though. He's corrupted her, I tell you. Anyway, great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bobkitty1123 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I really have to learn to review but I usually get so wrapped up in these multi-chapter fics that I don't stop for a second, even to review. I just wanted to say I love all the little flashes of their growing relationship. For someone who is merely trying to help Jane, Lisbon enjoys it all just a little too much. :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
love it. Great, great idea
Zutara0Makorra0shipper chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Does it have to end? Haha, great story!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I loved it!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
SharpestSatire chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
There were two hitches in the first part: Cho leaving hurriedly to fetch a nurse and in the next few sentences suddenly glaring at her. And then Rigsby mumbling something about checking up on Jane, only a few paragraphs later Lisbon shots a comforting glance to Jane as if he was already in the room. It was a tad confusing.

But… otherwise. It's done? That was too sweetly adorably! They're toooogether and haaaappppy! *dances around* You rock. :D I can't BELIEVE it's done, though. :(
Totorsg chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Aawww, that's was beautiful!
i loved it !

thanks for this story.
Special Agent Baker chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I stuck with this story till the end and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Too bad it had to end :(

Lara ;)
Little-Firestar84 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Yes, i loved sticking around with you, even if i cant't say if i loved it as you did...
Anyway, there's a little sadness in seeing this ending, but i guess it had to...
Loved the "bittersweet" ending, as everything is all righjt but just for the moment, and evil is still lurking in the shadows!
Is there maybe room for a sequel?
SharpestSatire chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOH, GOODNESS! Wow, that was intense. But GO LISBON! I was totally psyched when she was like, "You know what the problem is with abandoned buildings? The piping sucks." I was like, "Yeeeeees!"

You rock. Post more soon?
Babi Baker chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
My, my... This is one of the best fics I've ever read. It's just amazing!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I'm SO glad you updated! I missed this story ;)
Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!