Reviews for The Relic
LittlePlagueRat chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh my god, I just read this fic in gone go and I have to say that it's nothing short of AMAZING! You've captured the characters just right and the story flows nicely. And that ending, really good! It made me feel a range of emotions, sadness to joy to anger. Well done!
I just cried like a baby, great story. Loved it!
Omg I just cried my eyes out. I did not see that as the ending to this story. Thank you for your wonderful story
fallingyuki chapter 10 . 5/17
Great story. The ending was really sad though. It brought tears to my eyes.
Aijo Inu chapter 10 . 5/17
*Sniffs* NooOooo! It can't be over! That's all? (darn it!)
Beautiful ending, but so darn sad. Now maybe you can update 'Healing?'
Thank you for sharing this, Cake!
Varietyfan505 chapter 9 . 2/20
great story
Psyka chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Oh my oh wow wow please oh please please please please update again soon
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
oh wow. it might of worked if naraku wasn't standing where he was. now he and kagome are falling to death I believe. what will sesshomaru do once he get to her/him.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful, keep it coming
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
This is so awesome o.o can't wait for the last chapter!
Lady Meliko chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
One more Oooo I can't wait. Awesome story BTW
X.summergrey.X chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
oh this is very interesting. I wonder how naraku will get out of kagomes back, how they will defeat him, if they defeat him. what will happen with sess. during this and after.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
oh that is so creepy and disturbing but I like it.
Aijo Inu chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Awesome chapter! I really feel for Kagome and Sesshomaru both - this situation is not ideal for either of them.
Naraku is evil. EVIL. To make such an offer! Urgh! it makes me so upset. And the questions...? So many going through my mind, but I will let you continue to weave your fabulous tale. I await the next installment!
skydiamonds chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
This is a great story, keep going! Please :)