Reviews for Another Man's Shoes
wryter501 chapter 11 . 8/21
very well done on this fic! i adore stories where arthur gets a fresh perspective on merlin, and i've read some 'other' talents, besides magic, but i really appreciate arthur getting some personal experience with what merlin has to do every day - and do it well, too! get to meet him again for the first time, so to speak. and i'm really glad the body swap wasn't merlin & arthur!
Linorien chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Hmm. Interesting premise. I liked that it wasn't a reveal fic and Arthur was good at following Merlin around and he learned his lessons at an appropriate pace. The ending didn't quite sit right with me, but I understand why Arthur can't immediately make more drastic changes or tell Merlin what had made him change his mind.
Patiku chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I love it and I'm waiting for continuation :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Well done. I like the idea very much. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
This is really good, thanks. I like the way Arthur really does learn. And that you didn't clobber Merlin as much as you threatened.
PgTnr1 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Love it!
M1ndb3nd chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story I really enjoyed it. I kind of thought Arthur would do something to help the homeless kids as he seemed so shocked and unaware of that happening. Maybe organise the kitchen to give them 'good' scraps or leftovers or something. Maybe even ensure Merlin had time for lunch each day, but i suppose the lessening of his duties will allow him that.

And poor Merlin! Never really thought about it much, but he certainly does have a full-on day - I'm curious as to how Arthur's body would feel after performing a day as a servant - still going strong like Merlin or exhausted and sore with using muscles he doesn't normally? hehe
Questionable Answers chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Good little story you have here.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Good work here :) I've read this story before and I am enjoying re-reading it, though on a second run-through I did have a critique to add-while Merlin's attitude is respectful to the Lady Catherine, his speech is not to protocol; in her presence there would normally be more bowing, more formal language, and I doubt he would be referring to Arthur by his name, even if her manner does make him more relaxed than he would normally be around nobles. Other than that, though, this is as exciting and wonderful a read as it was the first time through, and I look forward to re-visiting the rest :)
God bless *heart*
katieandted97 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Very good, true to the characters and had me entertained for ages. Lovely story ;)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
This was soooooo amazing! I loved it 3 As previously stated I love your writing :3 I cannot wait to read more! And I didn't know the Merlin/Doctor Who crossover was going to have a reveal! Spoilers!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 10 . 7/27/2012