Reviews for Mother's Love
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Sadly, clinging to Harry the way she does and cutting Severus out would only increase Snape's jealousy of Harry. Lily's insistence of putting Harry first before anything is reminiscent of how Petunia put Dudley before anything else in her family.

And yet, we never see Snape do anything like this in canon; cutting words, yes, and a jar of cockroaches (though not hitting Harry) once-but he never pulled this kind of thing and he had plenty of opportunity to do as well. He talks really hard; but he doesn't do half of what even Umbridge does.

He's the only DADA teacher who didn't try to kill Harry.

But it is an interesting psychological study.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Been over a year but hope for more of these.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"...like a clock that slowly ceases to tick."

Beautifully written, beautifully done. That last line... shivers.
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review here...
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Snape is disgustingly disturbed and i always thought he was just a bit in cannon. it is very understandable and i do know where Lily is coming from i had a friend who was a lot like Snape in many ways and i managed to escape that box without any damage and have no plans to end up in a situation like your Lily. but still...there is something just very disgusting with his behaviour and thought pattern.
brilliantly written nonetheless
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very well written.
nurr chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I find this very realistic and so emotional. It's brilliant.
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
who killed james? When does this take place?
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
love this story so far more please thank you
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I just realized that I love everything you do and why have I not author alerted? Gonna do that now so I don't miss anything ever.
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
How dare you, Severus Snape is a great man!Not a horrible one!1
sevlily4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Terribly sad. Please write more... this seems interesting!
history chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
It was so sad. Will Harry's mother try to do something against Severus ? Will Severus be a prof in this shool when he did that to a child,Harry?
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was amazing. Will there be more?