Reviews for Game or Reality?
Pikamia chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
I had fun reading this it was very good! :)
Dgreen20 chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
this is good. i hope you didn't lose interest in it. i hope you update soon
Firegirl101597 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Can't wait for next chapter
Darksage95 chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
Love this story! Sorry, I forgot to write a review about this one. I'm also writing a pokemon crossover too. It's Sonic the Hedgehog (Shadow in this case) and Pokemon. However, as you just noticed earlier, I'm writing a new story with the Hyper Force. It's been such a long time since I've seen that show and I'm just watching the reruns. This show will always have a place in my heart because I grew up with it. This also includes Pokemon.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Me (covered in cuts buses and scraps) :H-H Hey s-s-sor sorry ch-ch chased me to shuggazoom and i turned to my oc Luna (looks like Nova except she is a purplish-blue and has emerald green eyes attacks Ice fist Ice freeze tekaport Ice ax and double Ice ax...
(Antauri and Mandarin walk in): Hey Antauri said Ya Ya whatever Mandarin said
Me (jumps 5 feet into air):AAAAAAHHHHH Tauri Rin WHAT THE HAY
Mandarin:NO ONE ELSE CALL ME RIN!
Tauri: For your health don't
Me: For about the 50,000th time in my life i agree with Tauri
(rest of the hyperforce walk in):GET HER
Antauri and Mandarin: Stop ok she said sorry 100,000 times
everyone else: Fine
Me: (pules Tauri and Rin into death hug)
Tauri and Rin: C-c-c can't breath (i let go instantly sorry)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Me: (1) At this yell, Antauri was thrown out of his mediation and fell the five feet he'd been hovering above the ground (2) Gibson dropped an explosive chemical and the lab exploded and (3) Sprx and Chiro threw their controllers away, causing both of their vid-game cars to crash and Nova jumped in surprise, to be fried by a beam from the training system. *laughs hystericaly*

Everybody just not Otto: HAY HOW DARE YOU *runs after Me*

Me: OH sh** I'M GONNA GET IT *runs away* HHHHHEEEELLLPP!
zaviour chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
please update this.
Firegirl101597 chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Wow this is great update real soon I wanna see what happens to John
Firegirl101597 chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
Woah great chap theses no words that can describe it other than John just got served and the Antauri and Rebekah part was soooooo romantic
Firegirl101597 chapter 27 . 2/12/2013
wow I mean wow
Firegirl101597 chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
AWESOME BATTLE SCENE UPDATE SOON! :)
Firegirl101597 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
WOAH GREAT CHAP UPDATE SOON :)
Cool 'Snowman' Joe chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I love both series!
If I remember right for weapons, Antauri had energy claws, Gibson had drills, Otto had sawblades, Nova had giant fists, Sprx had giant magnets that shot electricity and Chiro could summon small lightining bolts for projectiles. If i got all those right, I'm gonna be surprised because it was years since I've seen that series. YEARS! :D
Firegirl101597 chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Cool cahp update soon :)
Firegirl101597 chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
:) good chap. wait good? AWESOME CHAP!