Reviews for Contest Prize: High Standards
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Cute... and nice explanation as to why Sanji may actually go with a Luffy, (yes, a Luffy, not just Luffy, because as you said Luffy can't really be compatible with any gender, because he is simply a Luffy).
salzynk chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I could't help falling for the story and those two. They are just way too cute. Yohohoo. Thanks for your great fic
nanigirl15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwww. That's so cute! I like it! I'm not sure if ya planned on continuing this story. But I'm gonna put it on alert in case you do! D
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i dont usually like sanlu but this one is really well writen so yea i liked it *Zolu fans scream in fear* But i have not converted *cheer in happiness*
cyclone5000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was an adorable story! Luffy and Sanji were just so cute, I enjoyed reading it.
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Adorable I loved it You've done the SanLu archive a favor so I thank you

Serena-loves-Angst
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw! Simply Sweet!

I can't say much, other than this little story here, made me smile the whole way through, and for each sentence, (especially in th end) the smile grew.

It is so wonderful to see you back with these guys, and your way to write a SanLu, are too adorable and loveable!

Thanks for sharing such a great story!

Pernille
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Soooh Cyuhtteeee! XD

I can't believe it all happens naturally, and I can't believe the characters are not really OOC! Cool :D
Everythinganime14 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awww, I loved it the part where Luffy sat in Sanjis lap in the lunch room. SO CUTE X3