Reviews for TMNT on LSD
Aster Sapphire chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
YOU ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME! I started a an OC romance fic and I've been reading up on the "do's and don'ts" by reading crack fics just like this one. I got a HUGE laugh out of it and learned alot. YOU ROCK NEKO!
Rose Black Dragon chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I don't know what to think about the conclusion, Is that the image you have of the guys after reading a lot of fanfics? or, it was a joke?. Who the hell am I asking? Of course it is, you have always express your thoughts completely, that's why I admire you Dorothy. Thank you so much for this gift, it is some kind of strange you didn't care about it.

Rose o
Rose Black Dragon chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Why do you say Michelangelo doesn't have self respect?

Okay, I agree, like you said: "He's crying like a little bitch, almost as if he has no masculinity whatsoever." I thought about it, too. But Mikey is cute and tender and the youngest... and he is not fat or stupid or a disgrace for his family, ABSOLUTELY NOT! He is a great warrior as his brothers and he is inteligent, but sometimes he is lazy, and the others would never see him like a disgrace NEVER!.

But it was a hilarious chapter after all, just great!

Rose -
Mondhexe chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Good ending, yes that would be a likely resut. Just wait until mikey finds out you paired him with LH.. ;-)
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
The boys were obviously shock after hearing Neko's words. Then they would probably happy they ruined certain fanfics. Your story was awesome. Thanks for sharing it.
I Love Kittens too chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Ha,ha! So funny type description of the new Shredder room. And Mikey finally was out of his OOCness, he cries but he is not a cry- baby either.
BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Ah, that was a great ending. I'm sad to see it go, but all good things must come to an end. I loved the rants Neko gave them and what they did to counter all of the bad fics they had. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Second daughter of Eve chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
In other words, we're screwed. :D

Court sucks...
44TayLo chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
This is probably the best crack fic I have ever read. Seriously. Oddly enough, it also helped me realize some OOC things I do, so thank you! In the words of Mikey: you are totally tubular, dudette! :)
Mondhexe chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Shredders 'I love me' room. Yeah the guy is like a head tall and his ego needed a whole skyscraper throne room . Still laughing at the parody.
BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
That was awesome. I'm glad Mikey was able to snap out of his OOCness. And remember, that's fanon Mikey not canon Mikey. Canon Mikey is better than that. At least Shredder got over her Mary Sueness as well. It's sad to see this coming to an end because it was just so much fun. However, I'll wait for the next chapter and review it when it's up. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Second daughter of Eve chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Yay for quick endings! (and by yay, I mean BOOO! But I suppose it fits.)
Crack Fic Approved chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Holy FUCK thats hilarious. Love the part about Splinter yelling at his sons then having a heart attack right afterwards.
Mondhexe chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Yeah stealth does not seem part of the ninja code in the tmnt universe.
I Love Kittens too chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Poor Mikey! Your black humor is great! But Mikey is not a coward, no way José!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »