Reviews for Fragile Balance
notsing chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Awwww, so sweet! Thanks for a fun story, hope you have some more!
nessy22 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
How romantic! Thank you for the story, I enjoyed it very much.
notsing chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for the story, buti really wish Don had been the one to take Kuznetov out. Look forward to the sappy ending!
nessy22 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
What a beautiful chapter! Loved Colby's comment about the passing in the hospital. How Don was deep in thoughts in front of Kuznetov. Or the brotherly moment. So very well written.
I'm looking forward to the final. Especially for the sappy one! :-)
nessy22 chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
They could get out of it, for now. Hope Terry will be ok. But, I'm wondering, what is the alternative plan of Alexis?
notsing chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Whew, what a cliffhanger! And what a sweet minute between the brothers. Thanks for the update, but I'm scared of what's coming next.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
A nice twist. I would love for Don to have five minutes alone with Kuznetov. Thanks for the update.
nessy22 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I was happy to see another chapter, an excellent one too. The story is soooo thrilling and it's difficult to wait for the next chap...
notsing chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
It's not enough for me to be worried sick about Terry, now I have to scared spitless for Don too? I can't imagine what kind of trap is being set for him, but I'm sure it's nasty. Update soon, or I may not have any fingernails left!
notsing chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
A poisoned arrow? Wow, who could see that one coming? Man, Kuznetov is evil, and he really seems to have it in for Terry, or Don, or both. Good chapter, thanks for posting.
nessy22 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
What a terrific chapter. So tensing and I wanna read the next one. Please post soon. I'm dying from curiosity!
ym4yum1 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Oh dear... Please make she be ok, please! More romance less drama! xxoo
KeJae chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
The story is still going great! Sorry I haven't read in a while but I've been focused on the fan fiction for the shows I'm currently watching.
notsing chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
The last couple of weeks for been terrible for me, so seeing an update from you was uplifting. Having Kuznetov back is just such a nice, unexpected twist. I like it. And I love Don going into overdrive, determined to keep his family safe. Thanks for posting.
nessy22 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
And this monster is free now?!
Your story is very thrilling. I hope you will be able to update soon. Want to know, what Kuznetov's gonna do next. A very good chap, I liked the romance, too.