Reviews for You're Just You
llamajo chapter 1 . 7/11
Aww this is so cute! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing!
This story is still amazingly cute every time
Hailey Barnette chapter 1 . 5/25
love it love it love it this is like the 3rd time ive read it, i love all of your writings
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 4/23
Haha Prim punched Peeta? and now Peeta kind of fears her...that is awesome. I meant poor Peeta... Still that was great that Prim stood up for her big sister. That was sweet how Peeta Proposed to Katniss.
This story sucks. Writing is great. Whole premise, meh. Katniss is stubborn, I know. But such a bitch who doesn't deserve Peeta. Would've been an okay story if Katniss wasn't potrayed so annoying and... Bitchy. Yeah, we get it, Katniss is stubborn and human (not perfect, no one is). But what does that make everyone who tries to treat her nice? Something she can just pound on... I like this couple... But sometimes Katniss's potrayals in fanfics are utterly annoying. The writing was terrific, but just the potrayals meh... This story was annoying nonetheless and just plain annoying. Nothing against you, really.
Ro-Lee chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Never been a fan of storys in a "normal" modern setting, but this one really is beautiful. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I read the whole thing in 7 minutes... I LOVE THIS!
WinxClub1FanXD chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Amazing! Perfect! Just the way I liked it! Even exceeded my expectations! I love how Peeta said," The bathroom stalls across the state wouldn't let me anyway." I so get what u mean! Great wording and way to end the story!
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I don't usually go for AU, but you're such a talented creator that I thought I'd give one a go. We'll done! Very sweet! Pacing was perfect & characters transferred into AU well. Thank you!
Isabella chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Really nice, Dust Writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Just too cute!
exhausted af chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is so good I love it 3 one of the best au's I've ever read
Squillox chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Sigh. I'm in my late twenties and am so addicted to Everlark. Thank you again for sharing your words! You are amazing. Do you still write?
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Yeah. Katniss definitely ruined Prom for me too. Peeta still deserves much better, much, much more. I wish he'd never met her quite frankly. Prim even hurt Peeta for Katniss' blunder. That was totally unfair. How come she never got shit for anything? Self-depreciation do not count. Totally unfair. Whatever happened to karma? xD

LOL, Mr Undersee and the petting zoo, that was quite possibly my favorite part. Gadge made me happy here. xD

Great writing though! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I loved that! It's so cute! And romantic! And dreamy! And- ugghh! Why can't my life be like this?!