Reviews for Dovahkiin: The Hunt
Madgormley chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Good story
Annonimous4862 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That ending really got me laughing!
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
A sweet, one-shot adventure. My only complaints was that there were no sexy-times between the Thane and his housecarl and there really wasn't a good description of what the hero looked like. Heck, even Lydia really didn't get one. I know, I know, we should all know what she likes but you know me. I appreciate the small details.

Anyway, excellent writing, as usual! Can't wait to read more of your work! :)
Maxwell05DScythe chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I liked that. Refreshing change to some of the other stories on here. funny bit with the saber cat eye :D. Never could fathom why anyone would be inclined to taste one. That or a gian's toe *shudder*. Also, just one quick question; is Vindrstag a Dunmer? That's what I gathered from the story, but, like in Skyrim, not all people from the Nord country are Nords.
Harold3456 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Impressive. This story is well written and has very few (like, 1 or 2) spelling/grammar mistakes. A part of me wishes it could keep going, but I'm also glad at how neatly you wrapped it up.

Also, other than the occasional "okay", you're the first person I've read so far who hasn't just had the characters speak like a couple of corny teenagers from 90's sitcoms.