Reviews for The Mating Games
Emma chapter 21 . 3/8
I loved the part when it said "I...I couldn't get rid of a little Peeta" so cute
I LOVED the mahogony part! keep the the good work! (btw its "cum" not "come")
Amila Vine chapter 13 . 2/28
Super sexy and really fun! Hey, maybe you could write Peeta’s POV of the original Hunger Games. You are a really great writer, keep on doing great work!
TheSexysAssgirl chapter 20 . 1/17
Uhh peta
Fae chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Yes, Jess The Killer, you're the only one. Now stop leaving dumbass reviews on stories that show the ship in the summary. Just don't read.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
Congratulations on writing the second best sex scene I've ever read! That was hot as hell (one of the "as _" phrases that actually makes sense in context), and when the first on my list is by GigglingGoblin second place is amazing. And the story here is great too! I'd say keep it up, but oh well.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2017
Do me a favor, won't you? Make Cato step out onto the Cornucopia a second before he's supposed to, so that he goes BOOM!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
This is such a good book!
marionsepheroth77 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I think someone stole your fanfic. lol made the characters into werewolves and changed the names all that jazz but other than that the story is exactly the same. It's under the same title on Wattpad. Yep. Not the review you were expecting huh.
reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
this is simply awful!
Jess The Killer chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Am I the only person who doesn't like peetniss but ships katniss with most people (I.e I hate katniss with the older characters like cinna haymith etc)
Ryan chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Nice chapter. I like the pacing.
Jiojo chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
amazing. I love the parts where you used the book as a base and added to it to make it part of your games.I could've believed this fanfic was a real book.
gabzep chapter 24 . 3/10/2017