Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
thetamedrose chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I 'awwww' far too much when I read this story. I think this is the third time that I've read it (and I absolutely loooove it). I love the concept of Sherlock diving straight into parenthood and accepting Emerson (and taking care of him!). I get really fangirlish when I read this. :) thanks for such a great read! Update when you can :)
Thirst4light chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Very cute story..And the last chapter was brilliant.. from Molly X Sherlock perspective!
Anon chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for writing this. It's not only adorable to read about Sherlock as a dad but I love the Molly, Sherlock interactions. It's great.
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I'm loving this story! It's fantastic! I hope more is to come.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
So cuuute!
Poodle warriors chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I loved all theses little looks into the domestic life of Molly and Sherlock. Such fun to read! Thank you!
cate chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
This is a wonderful set of stories. I've been looking for stories similar to these. Glad I found them.
Honeyee chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I love this collection of drabbles! And Sherlock following his son on his first date was really funny! Can't wait to read more!
yay chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Still doesn't solve her problem because he doesn't like her romantically, but sweet. Emerson noticing her sadness was sweet as well.
yay chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Yep, definitely divine retaliation for not eating fruit.
yay chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
He stalked his son on his date. Wow.
yay chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Tormenting her about it is kind of mean, but in character.
yay chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Awww, he likes his son.
MizJoely chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh, and now I'm all choked up. I really hope you continue to populate this universe.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 4/15/2013