Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
Icecat62 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
This was so sweet and I love the name.
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
I loved all the chapters from this fanfic, but I have a question. Your other story, The Perfect Suitor was the first Sherlock fanfic I have ever read(and loved almost beyond any other), and so I have grown slightly atached to it. Can I ask, are you planning to finish that one too? Thanks in advance for a reply (or, you know, sorry for bothering in the case of lack there of xD)
Rosa Calletti chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Beautiful! I was so happy to see you had written something after all this time as I'm a huge fan of your work. I still go back and read some of your old stories b/c I think they're really good. Thanks for posting!
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Awwww loving these chapters, can't wait for the next update :)
Austin and Ally Go 1 Direction chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Update...

or DIE!

This is to good not to continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE CUTENESS AND SADNESS AND SHERLOLLYNESS THAT IS THIS SERIES OF DRABBLES
cuckoopuff chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved the first chapter!
SuzetteB chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Awww
SuzetteB chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Awwwww this collection of happy stories is exactly what I needed after reading a sad tragic fic.
SuzetteB chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That is the single cutest thing I've ever read!
thetamedrose chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I 'awwww' far too much when I read this story. I think this is the third time that I've read it (and I absolutely loooove it). I love the concept of Sherlock diving straight into parenthood and accepting Emerson (and taking care of him!). I get really fangirlish when I read this. :) thanks for such a great read! Update when you can :)
Thirst4light chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Very cute story..And the last chapter was brilliant.. from Molly X Sherlock perspective!
Anon chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for writing this. It's not only adorable to read about Sherlock as a dad but I love the Molly, Sherlock interactions. It's great.
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I'm loving this story! It's fantastic! I hope more is to come.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 7 . 9/29/2013