Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
Julia Ellert chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Loving it! Keep posting!
AAA chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I love this! Please update soon!
lollipop-chan chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
This is precious. I love it. Update soon!
saoirse09 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Oh, my heart. Why must you pain it so? I love this series, though!
VintageVillain chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Cheeky Sherlock is great. I love the way you write him!
VintageVillain chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
WOW, so cute. i giggled out loud through the whole thing. also, an exclaimation of "Emerson, great name!" may have left my lips! cant wait to read more.
everyday-deeds chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
SO CUTE agh. I love it. I am so very happy that there is someone else out there who likes this odd little pairing. You write them magnificently, it actually feels sort of possible that this could happen. I can't wait to see where you go with this next. The way you write Sherlock and Molly is beautiful, it captures both their awkwardness and their charisma/charm respectively. Keep up the great work :)
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
These are so sweet!
Hungergames1098 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I am ridiculously obsessed with this story. I absolutely adore it and would love for you continue writing it! The way Molly and Sherlock and Emerson interact is just too perfectly cannon I'm almost wondering if it was Moffat-written. Just don't throw anyone off a building, okay? :D
Lono chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Glad to see this updated!
You're right, it was a bit heavier a chapter, but it was great, and I liked how you handled Sherlock's perspective.
hihiyas chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter for this fic, and oh my goodness, that was lovely! That last scene is doing things to my Sherlolly-shipping heart. Well done!
FlyFly chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I love finding this story every six months or so and rereading it whenever get all in a Sherlolly mood. I love how you've named their son (there's stories where Childlock isn't named particularly right for a Holmes) and how you have Sherlock interact with him throughout his ages - particularly when he's younger.

This new chapter with Molly is interesting. I know the fic is mostly about Sherlock and Emerson interaction, but I liked seeing how Molly and Sherlock have sort of.. connected over the newness of being parents for the same child, that Sherlock is realising that other people can be important in more ways than he may have thought of. Seeing Sherlock struggle with social situations is one of the many highlight of fanfiction though XD

Thank you again for the upload! And I look forward to future installments!
FlyFly
LvPayne chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This fic is just so awesome! Darling! So loveable. Thank you for writing it. I'm not sure what Molly and Sherlock's relationship is, but I love their mutual lover for their son and their respect for one another. Though i do hope they are together. I'd never want Molly or Sherlock to be alone and they are yin and yang - different, but united. Thank you for this fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Oh my word! This has to be the most realistic fan fic I have ever read! I llllloooooovvveeeedddd how you kept Sherlock true to his character. And how you skipped/didn't even have those stupid sappy ssoo out of character moments of "I didn't realize I loved you" finish :)
You must do more :)
broadwayb chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
It was perfect, exactly what this series needed :)
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »