Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Sweet.
TroubledFred chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Great update. It was such a thrill to see the notification in my email.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Love all of these! I have a thing for Sherlock as a daddy too. More, more, more!
crimewars chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
kdsjfadskf
this is so cute
i absolutely LOVE it and the idea of these random series of drabbles centering around sherlock and parenthood.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Oh, this story is just adorable too! Sherlock as a dad? NEVER would have thought it could work. But you weave it together brilliantly!
thedragonaunt chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Sherlock meets Supernanny! Only you could come up with this one! Great stuff!
More please chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I want more. Please write more, your Sherlock has a child fic is the best out there!
Almecestris chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
This story should really come with a Cuteness!Overload warning. WARNING: Father/son cuteness may cause demented squeals. 3
heartacheinn chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Wait.

Like OMIGAWDOMIGAWDOMIGAWD that's ADORABLE. Like seriously.

Kay. Moment of fangirling over :)

Really, really cute stuff. I love Molly and Sherlock, and Emerson is such a perfect name for that kid, I just really like it for some reason :)

Keep writing!
calicar chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I am flailing so hard and quivering with joy. This is just the cutest... I mean Sherlock hugging his own... Emerson thinking the dinosaurs would come to... JUST SO ADORABLE. All of it.

Ugh. Please, write more. Thanks for this.
Lono chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Oh, that was so sweet. And I laughed at Emerson's lecturing Molly about pesticides. Very much something the son of Sherlock Holmes would do.
Glad to see you updated this!
That Purple One chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
love love love
Amalia Kensington chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I think my heart just grew three sizes.
cheers.
-Lex
PurpleYin chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Hee, poor Emerson. Love his excuse for not eating his fruit!
broadwayb chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Feel free to indulge as much as you like, because I love reading Dad!Sherlock and Cute!Emerson
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »