Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
Huntress09 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Aww thats terribly sweet and fluffy! Just the thought of Sherlock interacting with his son makes me go all fuzzy inside :D

I love it! pleas keep writing,.
Araminta18 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Seriously, I love this story. Love it, so much. And this chapter was great. Sherlock's annoyance that Molly doesn't quite believe he knows how to take care of a child, and that beautiful scene at the end...brilliant. Thanks for sharing. (and at the risk of being greedy...)Can't wait for more!
dansesinfernale chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Awww... THE CUTENESS! I Love this so much!
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
awww! another charmingly adorable scene from emerson's childhood, i love it, sherlock's bit of snark at molly's distrust of his ability to handle a toddler were nicely done, not too snarky to really insult molly and make her try to find someone else but dry enough to make her remember that he is a capable person even if he can be rather thoughtless at times and aww! going to coo over the mental picture of the last scene for quite some time, absolutely adorable, also going to giggle over sherlock asking emerson if he likes the violin, nice touch
whyistherenodeleteoption chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Love, love, LOVE this. This chapter was to die for with its cuteness! Looking forward to more. :D
Mione W.G chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
! these tewo last episodes were soooooooo very cute! lovely drabbles ;)
eccentricpetal chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
That was totally sweet! I loved it. :)
eccentricpetal chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
That was totally sweet! I loved it. :)
Dizzybunny chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
that was really lovely. Very sweet. I can remember the terror I felt at leaving my baby for the first time.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Loved the humor in this one, especially the comment about electrical sockets.
conchepcion chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
AWWWW, damn that was sweeet!
darrah chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
so cute! I was wondering when you'd come up with this one :)
dansesinfernale chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! keep it up!
GettingOverGreta chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh, I love these, and this new addition is just so sweet. I really like how motherhood has given Molly a bit more pluck when it comes to Sherlock, and how well you portray Sherlock's discomfort at experiencing a new attachment to his son. Looking forward to more when you get the chance!
retrogradation chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
this fanfic never fails to make me smile.

this was completely adorable, thank you! i love how flustered sherlock was when his son held his finger...too adorable!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »