Reviews for Stalemate and Other Tales of Domestic Life
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is an emotional and beautiful moment between the parents and son. I Love that Emerson is gonna be such a smart kid just like his doctor mum and detective father. More please, can I ask is this gonna follow on from this chaper in a linear fashion or is it just gonna be one shots of her and there?
whyistherenodeleteoption chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Awww, this makes me so happy. It's nice to get some Sherlolly fluff once in a while, even though I love to read angst.
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
awww! so much cuteness! you write sherlock very well and emerson is charming and cool that molly's definately getting a handle on things

nicely done, looking forward to more
emma chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God, so adorable! I love sweet Sherlock. This description is perfect. Hope we can see more of Sherlock and Molly being a family.
Amalia Kensington chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
My heart might be a puddle on the floor because of this. I CANNOT handle it. It's just perfect.

Thanks so much.

cheers.

-Lex
Dizzybunny chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
So lovely and sweet. It felt very real. Lots more please.
CowMow chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh.. I loved this! Especially the last chapter. Please update soon!
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
:D
Mione W.G chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
This is way too sweet and tender, and freakingly funny and I absolutely love it! hahaa (millionth times better than an absent Sherlock in "Daniel Hooper"'s life!)

I know this is a family centred ffic but could you include some scenes of Molly/Sherlock relationship? It can even be from Emerson's pov. ;)

Keep up the good work!
conchepcion chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
This is just adorable!
dansesinfernale chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I cannot describe... THE CUTENESS! Please continue! This is so cute!
GettingOverGreta chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh, this is JUST what I needed right now. I love these little stories and their little family. So sweet.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
That is soo sweet, too cute!
eccentricpetal chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh! I love this whole idea. I look forward to reading them! I think the name you picked for their son is perfectly fitting for a child of Sherlock Holmes! I simply love it. This was absolutely adorable! I love how Sherlock's son can make him completely ignore everything he's deduced about a situation and just go for it instead! The Molly and Sherlock interaction was wonderful! I'm a little stubbed about what relationship they have. In the first one I thought they weren't together as you, I believe, stated that he offered to father her a child. But after this, I'm now wondering of they were already together. Either way I looooove it!
Murmeltierchen chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
oh, i have tears in my eyes! really! this is just beautiful. and i can actually See Benedict cumberbatch stand in the Sun and showing Off One of those Wide toothy smiles! it's just gorgeous! thank you! keep going!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »