Reviews for Teambuilding
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Wow! That sure was something. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
GyMusicAddict chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I love this story soo much! It's super cute and really sweet! :) Plus, you're an excellent writer.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Haha! When you had written football I thought you ment the American football not futbol. So I was very confused as to how they would play with only two people per team.
Water-please chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
That story was awesome! Good idea to set the team into antother setting than the office, and the dynamic between Lisbon and Jane was just hilarious!
Loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Love it
Locksmith chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Really nice story, but may I suggest a beta reader? It would help clean up your grammar and assist with comprehension.
TempeBeckett chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Sorry for the late review, but I have to say I really enjoyed reading your story! (totally loved the epilogue)

Thank you for writing this, good Jisbon fics aren't easy to find ;)
snezana chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Wow amazing story, i love the end. I hope you will write another story and uploaded soon. :D

I know it's a little late but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN WE LOVE YOU!
madhatter48 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I am actually quite sad that this fic is finished ive enjoyed reading it so much! :) It was really well written!

Hattie xx
Flowerfaires chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
One of my favourite Jisbon fanfics, enjoyed every single chapter :)
matsu23 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Aww so cute! I love lovie-dovie Jisbon XD great story I enjoyed it a lot, looking forward to more of your stories!
Totorsg chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
haha! this epilogue is just AMAZING!

really onderful ! i loved it!

Meganelixabethh chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
happy birthday Robin. I love this. It's so cute and, i know this will sound weird, but this was pretty much exactly the same way i was going to get them to tell the team at the end of my teambuolding fic. I also have an idea for a fic too, and i was hoping i could run it past you?

Its gonna be called 'The *insert number of chapters here* Problems With Jisbon' and it will cover every problem that plauges this pair (sorting it so they can be together obviously) telling the team, Jane's past, Lisbon's past, Wainwright (or hightower, i havent decided yet, maybe even laroache seeing as he has a deep hatred for all of them), Red John. the lot, any more you can come up with will be appreciated. Thanks!

MeganElxabethh xx
Vadergirl2006 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I love this story so much i love the playfulness in this story!
snezana chapter 14 . 6/16/2012