Reviews for Teambuilding
matsu23 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Oooh so nice! I'm happy Lisbon expressed her thoughts about Jane and I'm sure he'll understand how much she cares for him and not only as a colleague...

Can't wait for more, I really really love it!
Loes-chan chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Hahaha LOL

"and everyone became silent". I love how she described Jane but on the other hand, why are they obliged to play al these games? There's no one checking right? If they are so bored, why not quit and have a good laugh about it?

But well that's just my opinion.

I liked the song part too!
StephB9417 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Really loving this. It is really sweet and written really well. It really captures what is there between Lisbon and Jane and I really reckon this should be an episode :-P can't wait for more!
Special Agent Baker chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Awesome chapter! I love how sneaky Jane can be! Lara
idonthaveaname chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
sorry, I had misspelled, Keep up the Good work.
idonthaveaname chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
This was a good chapter, hope there is an update real soon. keep up the goos work.
vanrigsby chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Aw, this was cute. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
pandamanda69 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
this was really good.

more please
snezana chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
This is like always great story. Can't wait for more, please write soon. I love it. :)
xxmentalistxxspooks chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
gorgeous :D I loved it so much, and that just so happens to be my most favourite song at the moment :P can't wait for more!
matsu23 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Cute! I liked the slight touch of rigsby/van pelt ;) Can't wait for more!
Special Agent Baker chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
This was an awesome chapter! Love the Jisbony-ness! Can't wait for more! Lara
snezana chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
This is really nice chapter. You are good, thanks for writing. Upload soon next chapter. :)
snezana chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Cool, keep writing :)
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This was a great chapter. There was banter, hand-holding, and a moment of adorable attraction.. Can't wait to read more!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »