Reviews for Moving On
Silamy chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I agree with you for the need for more KDs, but a technicality -Dom's not a knight.
waterdemon9 chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
a very good story i loved this chapter i cant wait till the next one comes out i do hope that it is soon

watde9
TheWackedOne chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
and there's no SEQUEL?
Nekohime63 chapter 20 . 9/11/2009
I really like the story but you shouldn't have ended it this way! Now I don't know if she makes it or not!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
AIGH! That's not done! -Funny accent- Jou fool! What on God's green Earth are you thinking, cutting the story off there? *Continues to yell at you for being a total idiot, and ending the story so suddenly* *Growls* 'K, I'm good. Oh, All your comments about being mentally unstable? I'm even more insane! ;) Haha! Love the story, apart from the ending.

xXtheenxtbookwormXx
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 19 . 7/13/2009
Young green-eyed healers! Yay! We love Neal, even when we want to hit him over the head with something, preferably something hard. Am I right?

xXthenextbookwormXx
Trisana Sarrasri chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
oh my god i'm listening to 'kiss from a rose right! now that is so weird
please chapter 20 . 3/3/2009
come on please tell what happens to her,you cant leave that as a clift hanger,,please dont...
dawnwolfee chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I know that your fanfic was posted a long time ago but here is some info:

1.) Domitan isn't a knight he's just part of the Own

2.) If Kel rides with Dom then he would be under Kel'd command not the other way around.
anonymous chapter 20 . 9/11/2008
i hope that isnt the end? please do 1 more chapter
crazyreading chapter 20 . 11/17/2007
hi plz write more !you got to finish it and say wat happens to kel!plz
bookluver23 chapter 20 . 7/21/2007
this story was very good except you used an abbreviation somewhere... i forget where. WHAT HAPPENS? DID LORD RAOUL SAVE HER?
Ayana-llama chapter 20 . 6/13/2007
This was a wonderful story! Great job!
Jedijen66 chapter 20 . 10/24/2006
this had better not be complete if so you better have a sequal. grr.

jen
Jedijen66 chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
nice. i am so excited to see what happens. dom had better not die. if he does you do. hehe

jen