Reviews for Huntin'
Moonlight Willows chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I agree with CatchFireAndBurnWithMe. There's nothing too spectacular about Pheonix nor are there any dimensions in her character which makes her very boring. Melissa asking Pheonix to teach her how to paint is really not in character for Melissa and shes not a ditzy ding bat in a skirt.

Also am I the one who noticed a wedding ring on Allan's finger in the film? He's obviously married and proud of it to be wearing it so why do you think he'd be interested in the real ding bat who is Pheonix.

This is seriously my first time that I critiqued a story harshly, this tells me something and it means nothing good for this story. Sorry.
ViceCityfan chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I'm lovin' your story so far. :) Please update soon. _
CatchFireAndBurnWithMe chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I think your story is an epic failure. You don't switch POV's like you did, even if it's to see if you can write in third person POV. Your self-insert Sue is annoying instead of interesting and really? Melissa is going to ask someone she's known all of five seconds if they can teach her how to paint?
Angela chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love Phoenix so far but I don't think that's a good name for someone who was born in the 60's because the movie too toke place in 1996 meaning she had to be at least 32. It could be a nickname. But I love her character a lot so far please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens :) Also I wanna know if she will get with Rabit or Allan. So far I like her with Alan because he seems to like her and they seem to have a lot in common. Also I think she could be a close friend of Jo and Haynes since they are the only ones on the team. Bit I like how she doesn't really Melissa to much because I don't think anyone really did like her in the
movie besides Bill maybe Dusty. But please update your story soon.
Taylor chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I like her she seems cool. I hope you update soon enough because I wanna what will happen! I wish they had other girls in the movie it would have been so realistic. I think she should get with Allen or be with Allen already;) they would be cute together. Also u could let us what u picture your character looking like!
Haylie chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I like it! Please update soon so we can see what happens I think they needed another girl in story! Because there was only two on the team they could have had another female storm chaser. So I think she could use a love interst like Allen maybe he seems to like her. Rabbit seems more like her older brother. But anyway love the story hope u update soon!
Jen chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Cool story I really like it do far. Plus update soon!
Nelle07 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Yay I am liking the story! There are few active twister stories so I am super excited for yours :)
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Hey nice story so far :) But...I don't think Melissa wore a skirt in the movie ; Ah well besides that great job. I'm looking foreward to reading more, and I love Phoenix so far
Nelle07 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Love that you made a story for twister! I hope you update soon!
Dr Moustachio Girl chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Howdie stranger! Loved the chapter with Bunny Rabbit and Allan picking on Phoenix. I've recently began to have an emphatuation with Twister and Rabbit ;) xx
Dr Moustachio Girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
BBBe my BFF, cuz I DK what's comin' next. LMHO with the rest, so TTYLXOX! Loved it! Whos the luuuurve intrest? Rabbit or Allan? 1st review, whoop whoop! ;)