Reviews for The Roundabout Way
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Wouldn't mind having a epilogue to this story, were Harry's pregnant and Ron's acting a little more normal.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I really like the fact that the Veela could choose their mate and it's not just predestined.
Saranki Mahira chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
This was great! Amazing job! Loved it!
platinum.and.raven chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
This was a great fic!
keisan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Omg this was brilliant. I'd love to read an epilogue or even a sequel... Ron ending up another magical creature maybe haha... I'm sure Draco would find that amusing (probably still behaving all overprotective around Harry)... Draco exacting some sort of nasty revenge on the Dursleys would be lovely too... And of course, the kids and a very happy Narcissa and slowly warming Lucius... Just an idea. Hint hint. In any case, thanks for writing this, it was lovely.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Awwww! That's so cute! AND it ends with a sex scene. Way to go out in style. Encore! Encore!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
centava chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Interesting story and a lovely ending, though Draco's outward change in attitude was a bit sudden, after being so adamantly against the bonding. I realize he was having an internal battle, but his sudden outward acceptance was a bit too sudden to be believable.

Also, I was a bit surprised that Harry never raised the fact that it was Draco who wanted Harry first, not the other way around. A quick, meaningless shag notwithstanding, it was still Draco who made the first move. Just my two cents.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I love finding HpDm stories that I haven't read yet. Its getting harder as time passes, but thus story is one of the most enjoyable I've read in quite a while. I especially love when Harry is the Veela as it makes for an interesting emotional spectrum considering how he grew up and his basic knowledge of how magic works...Anywho, loads of fun. So glad it was posted! Thanks for the thrills :-)
eris8656 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Great! I would love a little more! :-)
beck9y chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
plese don't forget about updating this story
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
AW. that is terrible to say and do to someone. please smack that blondie into kindness.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Such a funny chapter. Hmmm. Healer Smith is an expert at handling the oddest situations.
PreparedforDementors chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I don't normally read creature fics, but this one intrigued me. And I'm glad I decided to read it, because it was so good. Very hot and sweet at the same time. The details about Veelas were very appropriate. Not too much and not too little. This was a very satisfying reading experience.