Reviews for Blame it on Rachel Berry
vicky324 chapter 3 . 8/27/2019
Hahaha this is perfection
bluorange21 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
story was cute and too funny. i like the outsider perspective.
samasbananas chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Ooh, I love a jealous Blaine. I like the fact that's he's not only jealous of Rachel, but of Sebastian too because, let's be honest, they're both really attractive and wonderful. They're probably my Glee OT3 if I were to pick
Smytheberry1726 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Awe love smytheberry but even though I love Kurt he can be a bit paranoid, bossy and get into rachel's business too much as if its impossible for anyone to be interested in friends or not yelling at her in public and demanding to know everything gets annoying.
hottylotty627 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I love how you made an adorable smytheberry pic in my head. The drinking game that Sebastian and Santana were playing... was it the one with salt on your chest because e I can totally see that and Uuughh ...not in a flame way but in a I'm still immature way so sue me! Anyway love that fanfiction update spoon please! :)
Yes.It.Is chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Awww!
MagicMaxxy chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wow. I never realized all that I wanted until I read this. It satisfies both my SEBLAINE and my RAINE couplings. I want more. Way more. Also thanks for making every other fic in this archive suck in comparison
AlphaOmega456 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Really awesome story :-)
Misa3000 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Totally cute story! Love it!
AllUserNamesHaveBeenTakenUp chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This sounds like a smytheanderberry to me at the end
Penguin-Reader96 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
What I especially liked about your story that it is a Smythberry but it is told from Blaine's point of view which makes it very funny. Another thing is that I loved the Blame it on the Alcohol episode so your take on it is much appreciated!
Sebastian being an adorable drunk is certainly comical ;)
tangled6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Brilliant! Pure brilliance.
idareya chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This fic is like getting King Size satisfaction from a Fun Size Snickers. Every scenario and line was gold. I truly lol'd more than once. RachellipstickSebastian's bare chesttotal win. Also, thank you for the Finn tell off, some writers over play it, but I think you hit the perfect note.

I thought your use of Blaine's POV was really different and kind of perfect. I loved his inner dialogue, it was so true to life. Who hasn't been jealous when it made no logical sense?

Thanks for turning me on to the awesomeness that is SmytheBerry. They're my new crack ship.
CARA chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
BEST STORY EVER! I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE 5TH TIME I HAVE READ THIS STORY, LOVE IT SO MUCH.

SEBASTIAN AND RACHEL ARE FUCK HOT TOGETHER!

X
zombieleopard chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I WISH you or other fanfiction writers owned Glee. Glee is like an essay that was actually on a topic you were interested in, and then maybe you trolled Tumblr for eight months and then realized the deadline was tomorrow so you BS-ed your way through with like 0.005 percent research. Or, like, Lloyd Henreid remembering how he forgot about his pet rabbit and it starved to death in The Stand by Stephen King. RIB liked Glee at first, then they got into something else (is this going to happen with American Horror Story, too?) and now Glee is just blecch. And then a promo looks interesting, or we hear news (Tinchel duet) and I'm sucked back in. I mean, I've had OTPs get stomped on, Firefly is probably the most epically cancelled thing ever, but it's like Glee and Merlin writers are out to get the fans. I think they're sadists and they think it's funny. Which makes no sense with my earlier comment about RIB getting bored. Anyway, drunk Sebastian hilarious. Also, I like that Blaine is all over the place because I hate it when people make Blaine into this omniscient perfect being - he's human, all right? Also, as a multi-shipper, all my hardcore Glee interests involve Rachel Berry, and they are Puckleberry, Faberry, St. Berry, Pezberry, Cherry and Samchel. I love that Sebastian is kinda a mix of elements that Noah, Quinn, Jesse and Santana have, that defensive, damaged, snarky, asshole with hidden depths thing. Mike and Sam are kinda exxceptions that prove the rule, maybe?