Reviews for First Light
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Thanks for making that part of the episode even more heart wrenching.
But really, this was well written.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
well done. perfect balance of darkness and hope. thanks for writing.
Yuki
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Amazing! I really want a sequel! ~ MF
Shiya chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
TT arthurs going to break merlin one day. Magics not evil \/cries\/ I hope erlin will be okay.

This is brilliant by the way, thanks for writing
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awwww that was sooo adorable! I cried, really i did! For a moment I thought he ws gonna tell him, but then the story got better and better and then gone, i cried cuz it finished. Thank you! x
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wonderful writing
April29Roses chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
When I saw you posted something new, I was excited, and, as always, you knocked it out of the park! How well you conveyed the ferocity of grief and the comfort of friendship. Your skill as a writer was clear in your deft handling of Merlin's guilt underlying all he does, during the long terrible night, and still make us feel the steadfastness of his empathy and care. You excel in rendering the complexity in strong emotion. I especially liked the visual images you used to move the action forward, while not interrupting the POV , such as the hands of Gwen and Merlin exchanging his care. Your description of Arthur's 'hiding' spot, was so consistent with his character, but so tender! This story was lovely!
CaptainOzone chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. You write angst and bromance so well, and every time I read something of yours, I'm more and more in awe with how beautifully you write it. :) Well done.
Riley chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
*stunned silence* That was heartbreakingly beautiful! I can only hope that I will be able to write so well one day.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is very nicely written, you can see Arthur's thoughts as he carries through the day. Ah, poor Merlin...
A. L. Washington chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really liked it. So sad! :'( But it was amazing! Very, very, good!

Is this meant to be only a one-shot...? I don't know how you'd continue it but... was just really good, ok?
Thomson chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very nice story! I think you really captured that awful feeling Merlin must have felt when Arthur turned against magic. Well done.
Kermit's Soft Kitty chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awhhh! This is absolutely beautiful! I felt myself all weepy sometimes...you managed to portray Arthur's hidden pain so perfectly, and then the mixture of Arthur, Gwen and Merlin just added to the beauty of it all:)

Keep writing you epic piece of cookie :)

Gummy Bears and Cookies for you xo

Cookie Monster x
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was really sad but really sweet at the same time. I really enjoyed it! Nice job!

DragonflyonBreak