Reviews for EO Challenge: The Magic Ingredient
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I have noticed a running trend with these one-shots of yours - I wish dearly that I could see them played out onscreen.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was so hilarious. Fantastic idea and great use of the word :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ah. It was a 'magic' mushroom omelet! LOL Silly boys!

Nice one. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nothing beats the boys when they're stoned or drunk!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ohhh - is there anything left from this omelette? I love omelettes with fancy ingredients :-)) Wonderful trip with Dizzo-tours again my dear - thanks so much for the flying and the falling, not to mention the slapping ;D

xx Kate

Oh, and I beg to differ: you own something, it's called humor, wondeful thing, very precious - take care of it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is hilarious. My serious thoughts are never eat mushrooms unless some store or restaurant can be sued for negligence if you die or get too high. Those things are apparently EXTREMELY easy to mis-identify. They are tasty though.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my...they should know better than to eat mushrooms from a witch's garden. Good story!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh. My. Freaking. Lord.

Why can I see this happening so clearly? Because its something those Winchester boys would definitely do.

Great job! Best, Randee
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
well they were "funghi's" to be with

xx
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh LOLOLOL! OMG, how freakin' fun is that! Well.../acts serious...not that I condone such jackassery as pilfering from a witch's cabbage patch, but still... LOL! What goofy, loopy fun. Thanks. Great laugh.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was one awesome drabble...so fun...and love the title.

Stoned boys - mushroom heads - lol...the best.

Karen
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Good fun! Loved Sam falling off his chair :D

Chick xx
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
And this was one funny tale! Ah, for illustrations!

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Winchesters and 'shrooms' ! hysterical!

Bev x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh man, what with going to Hell and all the things they've seen there's no way they should be doing shrooms!

I think they've got off very lightly...

Nice one!