Reviews for on the wanting wind
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I hope you gi back to writing this pairing. because it us awesome and you have a lovely sensibility fit writing both characters.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You just put everything that makes this pairing what it is into words. Thanks for writing this.
GoSpikey chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Okay, imo what was written about DE was wrong: Damon maybe doesn't let her decide things, but instead they compromise (see season 3.0), and Stefan lets Elena get away with everything (even though apparently secretly thinking it's pathetic, her plans) because he either doesn't care enough, or he just can't win when he stands up to her (the famous Stefan shrug).

Anyway, apart from that, another nice one shot. Thank you so very much for writing.

Spikey
doctor-bacon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Simply beautiful. I love your style and how you managed to capture their personalities so well. More like this, please!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow.

I have to say, even though I don't ship this pairing, you certainly did a good job working it with this story.

Elijah is my favorite Original, and the way he was willing to look out for Elena was pretty admirable. I almost cried at the ending of "All My Children."

Interesting take!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
najehshwb.

omfg. this is perfect.
DamonandElena4ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
awww this was so cute *_*
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I don't typically even give anything with Elena a chance just because her canon character is rather boring to me, and I just haven't clicked with Elijah, but your summary was well worded and pulled me right in!

I think that this scenario is so perfect for this pairing. I think that they could easily go down this path in canon (but then we'd lose the triangle the writer's are so fond of...) and if Elena/Elijah were to be canon, I think that a conversation along the lines of this story would happen.

It's nice to have a visual of that, while we wait and see which direction Elena is tugged in next.

Nice job!
Kungpow333 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was great. Very sweet and so in characterization.