Reviews for EO Challenge: Frosty Reception
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh when is Dean gonna learn but seriously Dean and faries should be kept very far away from each other. This was hilarious and I loved it and I am of to the follow up.

Awesome and great work as always.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, Jack Frost could soooo kick ass! Ugh! I don't like heat and humidity, but Jack Frost kicks my ass every winter! :(

Poor Dean!

Nice one. :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
ADORABLE
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LOL, good one!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dean - how often do we have to tell you: don't mess with fairies. No matter which sort! I'll send you over some sun - it's only helping when you throw away clothes and blankets :-)

xx Kate
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Jack Frost is probably one tough fairy. Dean's mouth is a deadly weapon some days and a deadly mistake other days.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh poor Dean! I have a nice 'Sharlot'-sized blanket we can drape over him. Look, I'm just offering. I'm that dadgum magnanimous. Always thinkin' of Dean. /halo.

This was cute and FUN! Thanks!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
n-n-n-ice-e-e-ly done, hun

xx
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Jack Frost? Shoulda thrown salt at him. It works on snow and ice! :D

Chick x
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Just want you to know that I can be there to warm Dean up at any time. Just call (I am sure my husband, kids and pets will understand).

Thank You.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ironically I've been too warm all day ;D

This one would make a great full length story - I'd love to read more about Dean's run in with the "spiky blue douchebag"!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
turning up the thermostat! Poor Dean!

bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Dean excels in getting his ass kicked though doesn't he? You think Sam would be used to it by now LOL!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OH, yeah. Another one I'd like to see a full story on. Dean vs. Jack Frost. Sheer awesomeness. :-)