Reviews for Hollywood Arts, Huh?
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 19 . 7/23
Can't wait for more!
IrwinsBabygirl chapter 19 . 7/13
It took me less than a hour to read this, and I'm already in love with the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
NightHunterDeath chapter 19 . 7/5
Loved it. And I can't wait for Bekki. Please do it soon...but I also hope that Nikki and Jade will still be friendish. Please update soon, thank you :)
I really love the story please update soon.
NightHunterDeath chapter 18 . 4/4
How much longer do you think it will be until they get together? And will Jade accept it? Or will she break off her friendship with Nikki? How will Jason take it?
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 18 . 4/3
Why did you have her get back together with that butthole!? Im totaly shipping Biki right now!
Chels chapter 17 . 4/3
Update soon please!
Alyce DreamEater chapter 17 . 1/23
This was so funny, and just like my dreams would go. I'd star out as a girl, then all of a sudden be a guy, then back to a girl. Every scene that changes, the genders of people change. It makes sense in the dream, and when I wake up I don't understand it. I love this story!
LostRebel chapter 17 . 1/20
oh gosh I loved it, even though I was like 'wtf' more than half of the time but what ever, I still loved it... and beck tho hahaha
NightHunterDeath chapter 17 . 1/20
Yeah...I pretty much started to think that as soon as I was reading. It was really funny though. I hope you update soon!
Alyce DreamEater chapter 1 . 1/11
YOU USED RONNIE RADKE FROM FALLING IN REVERSE/ESCAPE THE FATE! You sly, sly author!
;)
angelic-muse-of-nature chapter 10 . 1/11
What is the name of the song? I really want to know also the story is really progressing
smilin steph chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Kinda sa
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Nice chapter :)
I think beck and nikki should just stay friends. Its better that way :) it proves that boys and girls can stay friends without getting together, kissing or crushing eachoter, y'know?
hillybutt chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
don't let ronnie radke have children pls he is not responsible