Reviews for Hollywood Arts, Huh?
MakeItShineDiamondKat31111 chapter 9 . 9/3
Listen, I don't mean to be mean, but I actually liked Wanko's warehouse. I like loved it. I loved all the episodes and actually liked the ending. Like you could have done better. :( sigh, I really can't take your opinions on the show, you should have just-urg- this is getting on my nerves. Your story's good, I'll give you that. You don't deserve to own the character PM so we can talk. I might read this another time.
Noooooo you can't end it there! I need more! What happens next?
Kittkatty chapter 22 . 5/9
Update again soon can't wait to see more
Love your story
RavenMichaelis chapter 21 . 3/18
I love the story so far and can't wait for more! Hopefully you'll post a new chapter soon! :D
I just started reading this and I love it please update soon I can't wait for Beck and Nikki to finally get together!
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
I love this story whenever there's an update I'm always there to read and injoy and injoy I do. Please keep up the amazing work, and yes I had a good holiday hope you did as well.
IrwinsBabygirl chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
I love this chapter you're an amazing writer update soon
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Can't wait for more!
IrwinsBabygirl chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
It took me less than a hour to read this, and I'm already in love with the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
NightHunterDeath chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Loved it. And I can't wait for Bekki. Please do it soon...but I also hope that Nikki and Jade will still be friendish. Please update soon, thank you :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
I really love the story please update soon.
NightHunterDeath chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
How much longer do you think it will be until they get together? And will Jade accept it? Or will she break off her friendship with Nikki? How will Jason take it?
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Why did you have her get back together with that butthole!? Im totaly shipping Biki right now!