Reviews for Wish You Were Here
literaryvisionary chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Damn. Just damn. So good. It should have been longer, like for serious. The dynamic between all of the characters was just perfect. A bit awkward initially but you really settled into the story and the groove of it quick. And of course the naughty side of me figures you should know you missed a great opportunity for some wicked sex. Just saying lol.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
I haven't commented on every chapter but I wanted to thank you for writing and sticking with this story. It's such a novel concept and the way you played it out was very interesting. Great job!
cpasq9 chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Wow. The last few chapters came out so fast I never got to review them. Sorry.

I loved this story. I always that the idea that everyone was talking about was weird, but you wrote it so well.

I'm glad that everything worked out. I can't imagin the confusion of having them all there in the present time. I really like that they will forget it all by destroying the machine.
stacprit chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Always love your stories...I will admit I got confused sometimes reading this one (that could have something to do with beer and reading though) but it was a cute story. Your stories with Sugar are some of the best ones out there and I enjoyed her interactions with Britt and santana when they were all teenagers. Glad you are writing again and hope to see more soon
caseyrn12 chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Aaaah man so sorry to see it end and they are gonna destroy the machine on both sides eh? And both will totally forget.. Dannng .. Glad it was a happy ending tho.. Great story nf
Mata chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Oh so sad its finish its was Such as a good story
ricetxpeaches chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Very good end to a pretty great story!
Tamara chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
There has to a be chapter that shows the aftermath to this. Future Sugar and her Mothers and the teenage versions
foghornem chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Aww great ending. Aww sugar saying goodbye to younger Santana and Brittany was a sweet but sad moment. I am going to miss this story.
foghornem chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Love the talk between sugar and older Santana, very sweet. Yeah it works. Looking forward to the last chapter.
foghornem chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Love the conversation between the two Santanas. Hope the two Brittanys can work out how to do the time machine.
foghornem chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter. Great cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Awesome story! Thank you so much for writing it. You're very talented. I hope you continue to share stories with us.
jeb1606 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Really enjoyed this fiction. Appreciate you finishing it and for all your updates. Thanks.