Reviews for Lonely Angels
Ace of Spades chapter 5 . 1/19
That is the fluffiest Angel fanfiction ever.
MikeJaffa chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Just found this. Very nicely done.
notsomeoneyou'llknow chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
OH MY Gosh! This is the best thing I 've read a doctor who so far! :D
I always had a soft spot for the angels, and you described it flawlessly !
Boomerpyro chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
i love this story!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This is beautiful! I don't watch much Doctor Who, but I know about the Weeping Angels and I decided to look up a story with this sort of perspective on them. I wanted to see their good side. You did amazingly. XD I love it. Is it okay if I use a couple (modified and more inspired-by) ideas from this story, if I ever get to posting a Weeping Angels story here? This was just beautiful. The angel is soooo sweet.
NightCoringMadness chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
BEAUTIFUL
Ninja of Life chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Aww. This story was so sweet. I love it. Ou should make a sequel where the 11 th doctor shows up and warns her about the angles and stuff. Or that bad angles invade her neighborhood.
SouzouWriter chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This is a nice story
Vivstar chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aww.
Really good. If you wrote more about this, that would be sweet!
TheAlmightyGoldfish chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I wish you could make this into a continued fanfiction. Its really hard to find a decent fanfiction that represents a new side of the weeping angels and I found this fanfiction a nice change from the ones I have found previously. Keep up the good work, and I have been reading all your fanfictions and sharing them around. Have a good day.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
lovely story where a weeping angel isn't protrayed as something that scares the shiz out of me.
question? is this angel male or female looking? because its not entirely confirmed that its always female looking angels as far as i could tell.
SmileRen chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I love it :)
super-rat chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Can I just say that this is my third time reading this story? It's short and sweet. I've really enjoyed it! :D
badasspolkadots chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
this is interesting... you never hear about good weeping angels, I wondered if there were some that were nicer
TributePotterheadGleek chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Wow, this is amazing! A great representation of what the weeping angels could look like. I can imagine the angel in my mind. Such detail, it's amazing!