Reviews for How Did I Get Here?
Death-Muncher chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
i like your story! :)

please update soon
Serendipity Kat chapter 8 . 1/23/2006
is this finished? i hope not! _
ReticentSurprise chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
Oh come on! You have all these great stories that haven't been updated in literally YEARS and they all just leave me hanging! How can you do this to your adoring fans? (If you can't tell, I'd give you my second-born child if you update some of these old chapter pieces you have.)
Shortnshort chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Great Story
Reen chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
OMG! I forgot how good this story is...I need more, come on its been...along time since the last chapter was posted...
tarnished glitter chapter 8 . 7/13/2002
Wow… *sobs* this is so sad! But I love it, it’s great so far! I like how you portrayed Maureen, it’s so different than what you usually see. You’re a fabulous writer, I can’t wait to see more!
LolaB chapter 8 . 6/14/2002
*SIGH* If #$%ing ffnet will FINALLY let me review. (This is my third attempt. :P) WAAAAHHH! MAUREEN! *sobs* How can you do this to her? Maureen is not supposed to be depressing! She's supposed to add a bit of light to the Angsty fics! :P But you know this rules. *sigh* (If you let anything happen to her, I may take some drastic measures in OPOW with Mark's, HIV test, if you know what I mean. ;) Woot for threats.)
Dulcineah chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
This is fabulous so far. I love the characterizations, and the interactions, and I feel so bad for Maureen! Continue!
ioioioio chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
WHAT is with the complete SADNESS of this chapter, hmm? Why isn't Mark there to rescue her, hmm? Or Roger for that matter? I'm like in shock right now. Where did all the happy, fluffy fics go?
Aella chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Ack! I wanted to find out how Mark and Roger were going, but, you know, Maureen is good too. I really liked the way you described Mark at the beginning...
Kanoi chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
ohh. . .well, um. . .wow. i like the roger/mark stuff in this story better, but of course it's all important and maybe roger could wear some spandex and a cape and rescue maureen. i liked the flashback scene.
Aella chapter 7 . 6/6/2002
My moods during reading this raged from

_ *Happy for a new chapter*

;_; *Sad because sad stuff is happening to her boys*

-_- *angry because everyone's being stupid and evil and not happy, godamnit!*

O_o *...Maureen?*

And finally

_ *Happy because Markie's going to finish his film and Rogers going to help and Maureens going to stop being fucked up and they'll all live happily ever after godamnit!*
Larissa3 chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
Fabulous chapter, as usual. I just love how you write Mark and Roger.

Oh, and if you want to change the chapters for your story, I think you can go into Edit Story, and change the chapter titles in there without losing all your reviews. I hope this helps!
Reen chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
Oh wow! very good! hurry up with more!
gemma3 chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
ooo the boys are finishing the movie together! but, what about vanessa? and maureen?

write more.