Reviews for Quantum Destinies

Friends: Ukyo("Cousin"), Yumi("Mother")/Yu("Brother")Akane, Sakura, Jun Lee
Enemies: Nabiki, Shampoo, Ryoga
Come on really
Ranmazon chapter 34 . 4/26
Would have liked this to have happened

Ranma & Nabiki slowly learn there martial arts abilities

When Ranma uses the machine after Nabiki he should have found himself in her body

Ranma gets Washu's help getting his father back
maryjane5000 chapter 34 . 4/28
I love this fic but I have a few questions for you

1) When Ranma uses the machine after Nabiki why don't you state if it's his or Nabiki's counterpart he's in instead of having a generic description that makes you wonder?

2) Why don't Ranma's ghost/memory fragments(whatever) teach him like Nabiki's ghost/memory fragment does?

2B) Does Kodachi have these ghost/memory fragments as well since she's from another Earth?

3) It seems like Ranma is related to Tenchi & if he is & Washu is around why not get her help to bring his father back?

4) In Ch25 Yumi(Yu) asks Ranma "Did it change when you went back to being male?" but what does she mean?, Does she mean Ranma/Ranko's ID card or does she mean something else?

5) Just before Ranma is taken to fight Shampoo hes told he has to fight or by the terms of his contract be there for six months" why didn't he say something like "Sorry but what contract are you talking about?, I don't have a contract nor have I signed one"?

6) In Ch29 Nodoka tells Cologne Ranma's engaged to three women (Nabiki, Ukyo, Kodachi) but she engaged him to Ryoko so wouldn't that make Shampoo #5?

7) Will there be new chapters up in the near future?

I hope so because this needs to be continued as there's several questions to be answered & thank for a giving us a good fic
maryjane5000 chapter 33 . 4/28
I'm wondering what do you call these worlds & how do they differ from the cannon

Ch1: Earth 0.001,-0.004::Earth -0.003,-0.002 & Earth 4.614,4.502
Ch29: Earth 6.123, 5.298
Ch31: Earth 6.444, 5.611
Ch33: Earth 0.006, -0.002
&
How do these Ranma's differ from the cannon & your Ranma?
aliesterus chapter 1 . 4/25
Such an AMAZING story. Only reason I'm stopping right now is because I don't have enough time to go through the entire thing in one sitting.
jue2012 chapter 34 . 4/6
I attempted to add your fic (along with another equally great one) on tvtropes today by adding it to the discussion. ? So, perhaps if someone else that actually knows how to work that infernal website can get it added, then that would be great. I absolutely love your story, and am hoping that you get back to it soon. It has the potential to be the greatest Ranma fanfiction of all time, once its properly ended - which hopefully will be many chapters down the line (but hopefully not many years from now!). Keep up the great work, and please get back to it soon. I check back all the time hoping for more!
John chapter 1 . 3/30
Read further then, guest. The first arc is about how he acquires the Anything Goes Martial Arts. Actually, if you had read further than the first chapter you would have caught on to that. The curse is another arc entirely. I like the way the story is set up - watching scholar Ranma transform into warrior Ranma.
Ranma with out anything goes martial arts and the gender curse is no true ranma at all
everquesting chapter 34 . 2/17
this is one of my favourite stories on please don't let it die. And ignore those dumb peoples who don't like your pacing. You've done a masterful job of setting up many enemies for our multiple protagonists- I, at least appreciate a variety of characters, both good and bad.

Thanks again,

Everquesting

(Ps- updaaaaate!)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 34 . 2/15
I can't believe I have never heard of this fic before. Absolutely amazing. Its a crime that this has not received more attention.

Awesomesauce abounds.

I really hope you continue this.
Menpisy chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
Please, dont forget about this story, it's awesome
Leviathan99 chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
This have to be one of the best Ranma Fanfics that I have read, I don't understand why are you giving Gosunkugi his own arc but I guess you have your reasons, YI always feel that the Name Shogun of Darkness was wasted in Ninja Skrull, you really are making him a dangerous threat here. Good work, please update soon
Sdarian chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
While I do look forward to seeing more of this, I really have to say that it feels like you've lost the plot at the moment. It really just feels like you are adding more and more things while the story itself goes nowhere, just getting more and more sidetracked in the new things you are adding instead of progressing forward.

Good luck on the next chapter.
John chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
I really hope Morden Night's 'review' below isn't what has been keeping you from continuing the story in over a year. I absolutely love your writing style, especially after the first couple of chapters when the story really picks up. And yes, the story has been expanding and picking up an ever-encompassing cast of characters and storylines, but so far you've been managing them expertly. This is clearly one of the best-written fanfics of its length, and deserves continuation. Part of my weekly routine (it was daily for the first year since the last chapter) is to check for an update. I, and I'm sure many others, are eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Keep up the great work!