Reviews for Quantum Destinies
Lord Jeram chapter 35 . 1/1
Always great to see this story updated. And I quite enjoyed this one (35) - it's funny, your story was where I first that word "callipygian" and here you use it again! It's a great word though.
Hiryo chapter 36 . 12/2/2017
Again thank you for yet another beautiful suspend of what is yet to come the main fight between Ranma and Shampo.

Many awesome interaction between those chars and I love how you did that!

Please update soon!
Linkonpark100 chapter 36 . 12/1/2017
Wow, way to tempt fate, characters.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2017
very happy to see you back at this. looking forward to more.
cabrera1234 chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
it alive it alive back from the dead!
Mr Miliardo chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Wow, talk about trip down memory lane... thought this was dead and lost in some old site that was erased after its owner stopped paying for the space on the server or something like that. Quite the daunting task to re-read it all now.
Valheran chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
QD was my first fanfic ever, the one that got me hooked, and I can boldly say, the best. Sure, Black Dragon6 is witty and action packed, but even he can't measure to what can be called A Song of Ice and Fire of Ranma fanfiction. Now, over decade later, I get update notification? I'm extatic. Welcome back!

Now off to re-read whole thing again. Yes, it's THAT good.
Ariel Schnee chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
...

Sweet Celestia!

It updated!:)
cpvm chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Am I dreaming, an update?
lordkalel chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
I am so happy to see this story finally bei updated, thank you so much, of course now I need to re-read the all story but I don'y mind, I'am just glad that you are finally back.
Linkonpark100 chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Hiroshi and Daisuke are hilarious examples of perverted butt monkeys.
142 with an 8 chapter 35 . 10/11/2017
did this JUST Update!? I am dreaming... RIGHT!? RIGHT!? OMG!
John Freeman chapter 34 . 7/2/2017
I just finished this for what is probably my fifth or sixth time reading it all the way through. It is a great story, easily my second favorite Ranma fanfic. My favorite is Shampoo 1/2, but if the author of this one gets back to writing and finally completes it, I could see this one taking its spot in my heart. I love the way the author is weaving the mythos of Ranma and the fanfic community into one great tapestry that is incredibly complex and detailed. The drama is excellent. Its illusions to other science fiction series is top-notch, especially Sliders. For those that are put off by the fact that it is unfinished, all I can say is have a little hope. There was a point where this was a lost fic that was stopped around chapter 25, then it suddenly appeared here with new chapters. If anyone knows how to contact and encourage the author, then I plead with you to do so. This could be the great Ranma fic of our time.
cpvm chapter 34 . 9/23/2016
Nice story, but I'm mostly interested in what will happen with Shampoo from the arena.
lastbeautiful chapter 34 . 1/8/2016