Reviews for In the Debris
quisha1991 chapter 35 . 10/20/2019
This is bull shit! He’s shown so much emotion with Victoria but with Edward and Max it’s “I’ll try”... I thought I couldn’t hate him any more but I do
quisha1991 chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
I’m getting depressed reading this... Am I supposed to be happy or sad? Does she like Edward or James? I’m confused
Guest chapter 37 . 1/29/2019
I loved this story. Thank you.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Wow, what an intense first chapter. These young people seem to be dealing with such horrible family trauma. I'm curious why everyone seems to know this date and what it means to Victoria. Why would they remember it and make her feel horrible about it. I take it the mean girl Lauren is the one who let out Victoria's issues with what this day means. Edward certainly has reason to be upset with his dad for not only marrying so soon after his mother's death but that he had been cheating on her before too. Such adult problems making these young people grow up too fast. So far this story is giving me a bad feeling.
Team Marylou chapter 37 . 2/4/2018
Clapping!
What a spectacular story...incredibly written...filled with raw, insightful emotions.

I'm really going to miss this story...it's going to stay with me for sure.
Wish there was an epilogue...future-takes...something.
I can only hope maybe you will write again...thank you for sharing this gem.
xoxo
Team Marylou chapter 36 . 2/4/2018
OMG?...Mud! After all these years, right there in the home raising her from the beginning...unbelievable...what a twist of fate!

The conversation between Edward and Carlisle was interesting...my favorite part was finding out that Bella has been trying to extend kindness to Carlisle. That's a class act.

Another fabulous chapter!
Team Marylou chapter 35 . 2/3/2018
What an absolutely brilliant chapter...BOTH Edward and Victoria got back what they desperately wanted...Bella and Victoria's mom.

WOW.
Team Marylou chapter 33 . 2/3/2018
So much going on with BOTH stories...

Bella and Edward finally talk...nearly kiss...both miserable, and want to be back together as a couple.

Is Carlisle...Victoria's father?! What are the odds she finds a pic of her mom with Carlisle?
He is nicer to Victoria than he is to his own son.

Great writing!
Team Marylou chapter 32 . 2/3/2018
I hope this insane "separation" ends soon.

For Edward to tell his awful father "he won" was wrong in my book.
But, this IS fanfiction...so I must be patient as I finish this amazing.
Team Marylou chapter 25 . 2/2/2018
Carlisle is an ass...and a lousy father.
Team Marylou chapter 24 . 2/2/2018
Victoria meeting with Peter was fascinating...so welll written.
I'm assuming he is not her dad...perhaps the last address Peter received will provide a clue to her mom's whereabouts.

Edward and Bella conversations are always so sweet and insightful.
Bella handles Edward's "past" in a mature way...wanting to know someone's "number" is tricky.

Thanks again...I know I'm reading this years later, but just want you to know how much I'm enjoying this story!
Team Marylou chapter 20 . 2/1/2018
I had a feeling Bella was a virgin despite the rumors and innuendos...I'm glad Edward was her "first." Beautifully written.

And...so relieved James came clean on all fronts. No longer "selling" and telling Victoria he loves her...this is such an amazing story. Thank you!
Team Marylou chapter 16 . 1/31/2018
What a beautiful chapter...Edward and Bella expressing their love in such a poetic and honest way! LOVED it!
Team Marylou chapter 15 . 1/31/2018
Ughhhhh...too much angst!
Carlisle is a jerk!
And I'm disappointed Edward can't spit out the words and tell Bella how he feels about her.
Team Marylou chapter 14 . 1/31/2018
Yes..."It's about damn time" Edward kisses Bella.
But, he should NOT have driven James...being arrested is stupid and reckless no matter what.

Could Victoria be Charlie's daughter!? The hints are there..OMG...wouldn't THAT be a twist in the story!
2,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »