Reviews for In the Debris
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 5/20
E)
Aww, sweet that Edward mows Mrs. M.'s yard.
I like this cheeky Bella.

'She wants to be book buddies?' - lolololol. Ah, I can see your confusion, young EdwardSon.
And he could not have given a more beautification description of her smile. -wow.

V)
I like Aunt Cheri a lot. She's a good lady. I like her simply for making Victoria feel loved.

"Donna Mills proper." - now, that's proper! Lolol. Nice one. Shows oFF our age. ;)

I like Victoria & James's little escape game, where will they go when school is out..

You spin such an inviting tale. I really love your style.
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 5/20
I am captivated.

These two brokenhearted souls...
I already know that this is my favorite Victoria. By far.
Your flow of movement, it just takes hold of me.

Vic's poems.. sweet girl. Such innocense from a littl one who has seen so much. She is still child like, and very endearing.

"Words that cut left the mouths of many. I covered my ears." ... that just made my heart ache.
I like the beginning of her and James' friendship... that was sweet of him.

I feel awful for what Edward endures.
I'm so excited about this new story dynamic.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow... This is already unlike anything I've read.
I've been a fan of yours, so I'm super excited to see where this goes.
So far, it's very intriguing, and with interesting dynamics.
Beautiful story :-)
Xx chapter 37 . 4/11
Best history ever
Robela chapter 37 . 4/2
I reed it again,i like it again,thank you!
JustARead chapter 2 . 2/27
Sad
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/27
Hmm curious how all characters play out
girlygirl0706 chapter 34 . 2/5
Oh gawd...you're killing with a crying Edward.
girlygirl0706 chapter 32 . 2/5
You made me cry with this chapter...like literally I could not hold the tears in. Sometimes when I come across a story that has an emotional chapter I will get teary eyed and the tears don't fall...but this one did. WOW.

I'm hating Carlisle in this one for doing that to his son and Bella.
Xerseven chapter 37 . 1/2
I finally read this straight through after resisting, I admit, because of the Victoria/James reference in the summary. I'm an idiot. Beautiful, wonderful REAL characters. I laughed. I cried. Thank you for writing and sharing. Loved it.
AscotBella chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
This story was SO GOOD! Thank you for posting and sharing. It made me laugh, cry and everything I'm between.
Mell C chapter 37 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for sharing this with us. I enjoyed reading a very different Victoria and James, and the pairing of V and Edward as narrators. It's nice to see something new that way.
Mell C chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I don't often review as I read. I know writers love reviews, but if a story's good it's difficult to pause. But I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story. So well written, bittersweet, and touching. Thanks for sharing with us.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
I so so so loved this story! And fell in love with your writing. I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the poetry throughout the story is all yours as well..? It's all lovely even in the tone of desperation, loneliness or heartache, whatever Victoria was feeling at the moment. And I am among the many who also fell in love with Victoria and James' storyline. I do appreciate when Edward and Bella spread their wings and have other friends outside of the usual suspects, 're all of course, very loved but it's a nice change when other close characters are involved in the mix. :)
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »