Reviews for In the Debris
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 37 . 8/11
So I just finished re-reading this story for like the fifth time and I couldn't resist sharing how much love I have for it. This fic and in particular, your Edward and Bella are one of my all time favourites. I will forever cherish this story! xx
Loved. Going to miss it.
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 7/24
I've been desperate to read something good since I have no patience for the in between of updates for ceanothus gloriosus (which I desperately love, I just wish I could binge read it now) so I decided to come back to your older stuff. Thank you for being so brilliant and letting us come back to old favorites.
First time I have ever liked Victoria and James in any story...loved this Edward and Bella too...thanks for a great read
Kickinl8tr chapter 37 . 5/27
Wow this is not typically a story I would pick due to Victoria pov but I love it and the characters and their connections storie. Thank you.
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 5/20
E)
Aww, sweet that Edward mows Mrs. M.'s yard.
I like this cheeky Bella.

'She wants to be book buddies?' - lolololol. Ah, I can see your confusion, young EdwardSon.
And he could not have given a more beautification description of her smile. -wow.

V)
I like Aunt Cheri a lot. She's a good lady. I like her simply for making Victoria feel loved.

"Donna Mills proper." - now, that's proper! Lolol. Nice one. Shows oFF our age. ;)

I like Victoria & James's little escape game, where will they go when school is out..

You spin such an inviting tale. I really love your style.
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 5/20
I am captivated.

These two brokenhearted souls...
I already know that this is my favorite Victoria. By far.
Your flow of movement, it just takes hold of me.

Vic's poems.. sweet girl. Such innocense from a littl one who has seen so much. She is still child like, and very endearing.

"Words that cut left the mouths of many. I covered my ears." ... that just made my heart ache.
I like the beginning of her and James' friendship... that was sweet of him.

I feel awful for what Edward endures.
I'm so excited about this new story dynamic.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow... This is already unlike anything I've read.
I've been a fan of yours, so I'm super excited to see where this goes.
So far, it's very intriguing, and with interesting dynamics.
Beautiful story :-)
Xx chapter 37 . 4/11
Best history ever
Robela chapter 37 . 4/2
I reed it again,i like it again,thank you!
JustARead chapter 2 . 2/27
Sad
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/27
Hmm curious how all characters play out
girlygirl0706 chapter 34 . 2/5
Oh gawd...you're killing with a crying Edward.
girlygirl0706 chapter 32 . 2/5
You made me cry with this chapter...like literally I could not hold the tears in. Sometimes when I come across a story that has an emotional chapter I will get teary eyed and the tears don't fall...but this one did. WOW.

I'm hating Carlisle in this one for doing that to his son and Bella.
2,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »