Reviews for In the Debris
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 6/18
Outstanding writing! I really loved the four main characters, I felt like I knew them, and I'm sure you'll appreciate that. What else could a writer want!?
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 6/18
Damn I hate for a good story to end, but I guess I can see why.
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 6/18
This Fic should have been #1! What's wrong with people that they can't tell when a Fic like yours shouldn't be in first place! I'm losing my mind over this Fic, it's that good. Oh well it's not like you're reading this!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 6/18
Omg I never saw that coming! Please don't tell me that HE is Victoria's father. Could it be true?
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 6/18
Oh what a sad, depressing chapter! I cried of course...
But I feel like they'll work it out God, I hope so!

I can't help worrying that Victoria is pregnant. Is she on birth control!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 6/18
I don't blame Bella for being angry! F*cking Carlisle! He thinks because Elizabeth had an affair that Bella would be the same to Edward. Poor Edward! Of course he didn't want to tell her what Carlisle was up to. But Edward shouldn't have agreed to the "bet". But I can see why he did it. What a f*cking mess!

Back to Victoria, they forgot birth control, didn't they?
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 6/18
That was just beautiful! For both of them! I never thought I would ever like anything about James and Victoria but you have changed my mind. This was my fav chapter so far, and yes it was about James and Victoria! Excellent writing luv. Love them!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 6/18
Soooo sweet and sooo hot. I love drunk sweet Edward! Bella is, of course, perfect for him...
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 6/18
I'm still loving this, so much!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 6/17
Ok, things look good for James and Victoria but why do I feel like something horrible is going to happen n the end...
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 6/17
The way things are now the word "peace" doesn't give me any... But there is peace just from saying a kind word or by encouraging someone who is so lost and someone can help them find the way... I'm needing some peace myself. My husband died, right next to me in our bed. He died Jan 31, 2017. I miss him, so much!

When you write 'Victoria', it's some of the best writing I've seen and believe me, I have read a lot! You are amazing sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 6/17
This Fic, your Fic is just wonderful! What was Edward holding back at the club?
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 6/15
Oh I love these two together, so sweet. Finally Edward has someone to share his life with! He needs to talk to her, she's a lovely girl!
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 6/15
These two, so sweet!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 6/15
Oh God! Please don't let theym be brother and sister! I couldn't stand that! It would kill them both!
2,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »