Reviews for In the Debris
Tammygrrrl chapter 37 . 5/28/2014
Fantastic!
I loved it!
lesuse chapter 37 . 5/19/2014
What a great story! I feel like such a dummy - from the story summary, I thought this was going to be about a natural disaster! As I read it, and started to care about Victoria and then James and their families, I kept waiting for the actual tornado to hit! Took me a good while to realize that the tornado was the metaphor for their lives! Duh! So, so good and excellent writing! How creative you are, with Victoria's poems, the angst of Edward's storyline, Max - great original character, and what a multi-faceted Esme and Carlisle! Love that you don't wrap everything up in a tight bow, just a loose bow! Would sure love a futuretake! Enjoyed it alot!
lesuse chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
This is a great James and Victoria. I hope they make it thru alright. I've read other stories with a "good" James or Victoria, but never one like this where they were together and just so human! It's heart-breaking, their stories, the things that have happened to them to shape them into who they are now. And, this Edward and family are compelling. I love little Max and hope there is a reconciliation for Carlisle and Edward. Really, really good story-telling. Excellent skills dear! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/16/2014