Reviews for In the Debris
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad that Victoria apologized to Bella. I really hope they can become friends.

I got seriously teary when Max went off on Edward and then he went off on Bella. Loved the ending though with him doing the dishes with her. Can't wait for more but I hope you enjoy your visit!
helenemc chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I really feel for Victoria. I wonder what is going on in Mud's mind. Hopefully she and Bella can become better friends. I would like to see Edward find it within himself to tell Bella how he feels about her.
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I'm so excited to see Victoria reaching out to Bella. But back away from the Jasper, lol!
nola09 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I am really loving this story. Wondering what is up with creaper Uncle Phil? I feel for Victoria and just want to wrap her up and protect her. Hopefully she will develop a closer friendship with Bella and have someone to talk to. I thought Edward had a somewhat breakthrough with Bella. He acted like an ass and she called him out on it. They are growing closer and hopefully they can talk about their feelings and not be afraid to do so as they spend more time together. Can't wait for more.
ginginlee chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I'm a bit nervous about what Victoria might do now ... will she go to Jasper? Is she going to try to move on from James that way? The subtle way you have Mud be a creeper is really intriguing. Nothing concrete, just a feeling. And I felt butterflies in my stomach when Edward kissed Bella's cheek; it was so sweet. Great chapter.
majose chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Yep, this was a fully packed chapter. Loved it! I really liked Victoria and Bella together. And being told that you look like the sunrise and the sunset? That is certainly uplifting :-)

Edward broke my heart this chapter with his sense of failure towards Max. It is really beyond himself to be a parent to his brother and he is so full of anger too. And as much as I want to smack Carlisle him leaving money hints that he really has not much more to give at the moment. It is very sad.
Scorpio11 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
That all turned out better than I feared it would. I'm glad Edward is going to fight for Bella, and I hope James either realizes what he has in Victoria or she really can go back to loving him as only a friend. Otherwise she's in for even more of a world of hurt, and she's already dealing with enough.
redviolet chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Fabulous story! Can't wait for more.
Mangomochie chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Wow I'm hooked into this story. I wish James could just love Victoria. I hope Bella loves Edward like he loves her.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
I thank God daily for TLS ;) LOL Truly - it brings me to gorgeous fics like yours - your writing is outstanding and I'm crazed for these versions of E/B and J/V and I've never read a James that I even liked, although the gay James characters can be tolerable ;). You have a gift, lovely one, and I'm thrilled that you're sharing it through this story. More, more, please more!
reds-red chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Victoria once again needs to speak honestly with James. Looks like Edward is onboard to be straight with Bella now.
jimemon chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Loved it :)
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I cracked up over the bike in the pool scene. And nope, not feeling sorry for Esme!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
So we learn a little more and E has decided to fight for her. Nice. I still need to know what is going on with J? Does he really want Bella or is he in love with V and just doesn't think he is good enough for her being that he is a dealer and the history of V's mom? Loving this, thanks!
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
James knows he like Victoria, he needs to man up. Edward and Bella...loving them.
2,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »