Reviews for In the Debris
anu1289 chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Awesome chapter
Love M Go Blue chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Jasper's sketchbook - he draws into it those girls with whom he's had sex, right? And Bella's in it, yet doesn't seem to think anything of that; and not only that, Edward saw that she was in it when she'd only been in town for, like, 12 seconds. And, it IS only her face, something with which Jasper wouldn't have needed to be intimately familiar with to draw. So, I'm actually unclear . . . did she actually have sex with Jasper?
majose chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
What is she going to do?
BellaCullenPR chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
I think that I said it before but I love this Bella soo much!

Something tells me that she is going to get that camera soon :)

Aww Victoria... At least Jasper was really careful & treated her nicely.

Thanks for the update :)
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Hiya! I found your story on a group called "Underfictionated" on Facebook. And I gotta tell ya...wow! I'm so glad I did. I'm so hooked right now, it's ridiculous. I would've reviewed earlier, but I literally could not stop reading to do it. First of all, I'm in love with your writing style. It's simple yet complicated, if that makes any sense, and the words just flow beautifully. There is so much feeling behind the words you write...so much emotion...and I have to admit, you've already almost made me cry a couple times. That's no small feat! Especially the moments between Edward and Max. Gut...wrenching...and I felt it. While I always root for Edward and Bella, you confound me by making me also root for Victoria and James, and hoping they find the love between them that they so desperately crave. I don't really know what to say to that other than I'm amazed. Anyway, I absolutely love this and look forward to more from you! Now that I've rambled on and on (which is what I do when I feel a story down to my bones...something else that rarely happens) I'll proceed to patiently wait for the next update. Untik next time...!
jimemon chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Aw, Victoria, darling, I actually hurt for her a bit :( Great chapter!
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Rebel Without A Cause is one of my favorite movies too. Max breaks my heart. Edward and Bella are adorable. Victora breaks my heart too.
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
I love Edward and Max. And once again Victoria just rips my heart out. I love her aunt so much. I'm so glad that she has her to lean on.
Kdub4127 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
So true, she had a better 1st time then most. its not all happy go lucky on any girls 1st time lol. Cant wait to read more
enka3 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Nice chapter! My best friend did exactly what Victoria did...
Esme Incognito chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I was hesitant to read a Victoria story, but I'm so glad I decided to give it a shot. It's lovely. Your V is a normal girl, struggling to get through all the teenage angst like everybody else. Her aunt is great.

Edward's relationship with his brother is touching as well. I wish Carlisle were there for them both.

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm really enjoying it.

Jen
Hadley Hemingway chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
You've drawn a beautiful yet realistic portrayal of your Jasper in this chapter-what skill in your words! And you've managed to capture all the ambivalence surrounding the loss of one's virginity - the fear, the longing, the pain on so many different levels along with the expectation of being "different" somehow - great piece of writing! Also - thanks for "keeping it real" and not giving her earth-shattering orgasms the first time...as if...lol.
thimbles chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I don't have the words to do justice to this chapter, my lovely.

Edward and Max's grief was heartbreaking, but beautiful because they could share it.

"I realize that when I answered her question, I should have chosen lavender as the one thing I wanted, but I didn't know then how much I wanted it."

I loved this, so much. Perfect.

and Victoria ... it hurts my heart, her longing.

"His name collects my tears" - such a painfully beautiful image.

And her poem - exquisite.

I'm sorry I can't do better than this now; just know that you've buried these characters so deep in my heart.

YMFC, bb.

Shell xx
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Bella is not just teaching Edward about the magic that exists in life, but she's giving him tangibles to associate with things that represent smiles, laughter and hope.

I think Jasper did the same for Victoria. She's not the most positive person (she's more like Edward in that respect). From one artist to another, he shared with her about the beauty of lines and curves and finding that little spark of something that makes each person unique like Victoria's triangle of freckles.
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
That Bella kept that article for Edward to relieve him of carrying around his guilt for what happened to his mother is just so tremendous and touching. I love her.

I don't even know how to organize my thoughts about James and Victoria. It is so sad that James won't allow her in because he feels he's not good enough for her. He wants her safe and protected and yet he exposes her to stuff that is contrary to that. I don't think James realizes just how much of an impact his "rejection" of Victoria has been.
2,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »