Reviews for In the Debris
redviolet chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Fabulous story! Can't wait for more.
Mangomochie chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Wow I'm hooked into this story. I wish James could just love Victoria. I hope Bella loves Edward like he loves her.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
I thank God daily for TLS ;) LOL Truly - it brings me to gorgeous fics like yours - your writing is outstanding and I'm crazed for these versions of E/B and J/V and I've never read a James that I even liked, although the gay James characters can be tolerable ;). You have a gift, lovely one, and I'm thrilled that you're sharing it through this story. More, more, please more!
reds-red chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Victoria once again needs to speak honestly with James. Looks like Edward is onboard to be straight with Bella now.
jimemon chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Loved it :)
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I cracked up over the bike in the pool scene. And nope, not feeling sorry for Esme!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
So we learn a little more and E has decided to fight for her. Nice. I still need to know what is going on with J? Does he really want Bella or is he in love with V and just doesn't think he is good enough for her being that he is a dealer and the history of V's mom? Loving this, thanks!
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
James knows he like Victoria, he needs to man up. Edward and Bella...loving them.
reds-red chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Hopefully truth will prevail. Damn Bella, he is the one who can be trusted.
enka3 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Nice update!
frstmdllast chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Another great chapter. Victoria's "morning after" was great- the level of comfort b/tw her and James pulls at my heart. I don't want her to "get over him" though! The bike in the pool was pretty funny, as was Bella's realizations about all that she said to Edward the night before. I am really ready for her to open up more to Edward (and us) like she started to do in this chapter! I really *want* to see Edward happy and see the two of them together, but so far I'm not really seeing Bella's feelings for Edward yet. I guess it's partly b/c I'm comparing it to V/J relationship, which is so developed; and also b/c we're just getting Edward's perspective. I am really enjoying this story, and just took the time to review all the chapters tonight, but I've been reading it for a few weeks. I've found myself really getting into a "non-Cullen" related pairing for the first time ever, so good job with that!
frstmdllast chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
James really came through for Victoria here, I was so glad to see that. It was actually pretty funny reading about Victoria all high and tripping; thank goodness James was there to sort out what was going on and explaining it or else I would have been lost. I liked that it made her more open, and I was grinning the whole time I read about her trying to love on James, and then the shower. I guess James has proven to the readers that he definitely loves Victoria, and I can understand him wanting to protect their friendship, and not thinking he is a good person. But we're so used to reading about drugs and drug dealing in ffn now, it's really desensitized me to it, which is sad. It SHOULD be an issue for them, and I'm glad that it is at least something that James isn't proud of. Loved this chapter.
frstmdllast chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
So mad here, at all of them! Edward's father is an ass, right? Set the tone for the chapter, I guess. I feel so bad for Victoria, seeing so much from her POV. It made me mad that Edward kissed her; I don't think either one of them would have benefited from anything happening btw them, but then she thought he was calling her Isabella...that had to hurt. Bella wasn't winning me over in this chapter either; I just don't feel like I have "bonded" with her yet, if that makes sense. And then she Victoria ends up high and confused. Sigh. Just say no kids.
frstmdllast chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This was a tough chapter! I hate that I didn't review until now, I'm trying to catch up on them. Edward's newspaper clipping and the guilt about his mother, then Bella's reaction to finding out-that was huge. I loved that he went eat with Bella's family and that it felt so special to him. Of course he's going to really fall for Bella now, she represents a lot of things he wishes he had in his life. And Victoria! Very brave of her to admit her feelings to James. I hated that he kind of shut it down, but at the same time, he handled it well and obviously cares about her very much.
frstmdllast chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Understanding James a lot better after this. He honestly is coming off as a good person underneath it all, to me. I can understand Victoria's dislike (?) of Bella. It would be great for both of them if they could somehow become friends- remove the sexual tension and attraction from the situation, vs. how it is with Edward and James.
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »