Reviews for In the Debris
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I never thought of snow globes like that...millions of tiny arctic prisons...how sad
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I know a family, when the mom died the father married her best friend 3 months later. beyond tactless
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
What a roller coaster of a chapter.
Scorpio11 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Yes, there's a lot going on in this one, not that that's unusual. I have to think about it for a while.
thimbles chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Oh my dear ... beautiful chapter is beautiful.

I just adore the voice you've given Victoria, truly. So poetic and poignant. I feel for her, so much. Her uncle makes me incredibly nervous. I was very interested to see her and Isabella hang out - Victoria seems to see beyond the facade Isabella presents also.

And Edward ... So angry and hurt, so cynical. Bella is good for him - I kind of want to see him step up and be good for her as well.

Her taking the article to carry his guilt for him was so moving.

Loved it.

YMFC,

Shell x
jimemon chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
/I find myself mourning for a father I only, for three seconds, hoped was mine./

My instincts to protect this fictional girl are through the roof. Really lovely chapter, I have a soft spot for Bella and her homemade remedies for the soul :)
Cici G chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I enjoyed the update and I feel sorry for Edward, it's hard enough dealing with all the emotions as a teenager. I look forward to more.
SusanQ chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I love both of their stories, but I find myself anticipating Victoria's more - and I never thought I would feel that way. It may be stomach clench I get when she considers having to watch James in a relationship.
reds-red chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Noooo ...lol...oh I guess that you are entitled to a life...meh.

Victoria needs to let James know. He has already tried with her. Step up Vicki!

Edward, you should have kissed her mouth after her cheeks and all. Come on now if you were brave enough to do that her mouth is only a couple of inches away. And we heard no protest from her.
Erikajo chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Nothing smells better than fresh citrus...so fruity and clean. :)
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad that Victoria apologized to Bella. I really hope they can become friends.

I got seriously teary when Max went off on Edward and then he went off on Bella. Loved the ending though with him doing the dishes with her. Can't wait for more but I hope you enjoy your visit!
helenemc chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I really feel for Victoria. I wonder what is going on in Mud's mind. Hopefully she and Bella can become better friends. I would like to see Edward find it within himself to tell Bella how he feels about her.
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I'm so excited to see Victoria reaching out to Bella. But back away from the Jasper, lol!
nola09 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I am really loving this story. Wondering what is up with creaper Uncle Phil? I feel for Victoria and just want to wrap her up and protect her. Hopefully she will develop a closer friendship with Bella and have someone to talk to. I thought Edward had a somewhat breakthrough with Bella. He acted like an ass and she called him out on it. They are growing closer and hopefully they can talk about their feelings and not be afraid to do so as they spend more time together. Can't wait for more.
ginginlee chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I'm a bit nervous about what Victoria might do now ... will she go to Jasper? Is she going to try to move on from James that way? The subtle way you have Mud be a creeper is really intriguing. Nothing concrete, just a feeling. And I felt butterflies in my stomach when Edward kissed Bella's cheek; it was so sweet. Great chapter.
2,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »