Reviews for In the Debris
Erikajo chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
So bleak. Great job! :)
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I can't get over how interesting and worthwhile you've made Victoria and James. Not just background characters, or simple shells. I already care about both of them, and worry about what will happen to them. I just want to take Victoria under my wing and help her out, be a friend.
ginginlee chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I'll reiterate how sad that ending gets me! Sigh. James and Victoria ... who knew I'd be a crazy shipper? And the E/B parts are perfect, I just love their interaction, though I'm still quite concerned about this line around Forks for Bella.
Elizabeth Keller chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Really good story! I can't wait to see where you take these characters!
Noelluna chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I think by now you know I love your stories! This one in particular has so much potential. Three chapters in and I am anxiously awaiting for more! There is already so much depth and truth to these characters. I was a little unsure about hearing from a character other than Bella or Edward. However, you have created a Victoria that is sweet and kind and hurting and vulnerable. Both her and Edward's stories have touched me and we still have more to learn about them. I am very curious about Bella and how her and Edward's relationship will progress. Job well done!
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I want to be bookbuddies with Edward...and more lol. Victoria and James are actually really cute.
reds-red chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
How very sad that she is afraid to kiss him since they were younger. She needs to just find the right time and do it. Love your BxE.
AlexaC chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Good to see some Edward/Bella interaction (book buddies, I love it!) though it does invite some questions about Bella's past, especially now we've heard some more about James's own difficult family situation.

It's a little sad that Victoria and James aren't a couple, which I assumed they were but at least they have each other even if it's only as friends.
Kdub4127 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow, love it cant wait to read more, Im so supised I like the Vic POV most of the time I stop read a story if they change from E or B POV Im so glad I dint do that with this one I cant wait to read more I can tell this is just going to get better and better.
anu1289 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Awesome chapter :)
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
the way you're writing all them is so intriguing.

I really like it.

I'm so looking forward to seeing more, where you take them, how they get there and what happens on the way.
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
It's good that Victoria and James have each other. They certainly have had tough times in life. Edward and Bella are starting to see each other for who they really are, particularly in Bella's case.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Wow. That is a lot of stress and responsibility for a young boy to carry. I'm not saying that what James does is right, but I can understand why he feels the need to.
anu1289 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012