Reviews for In the Debris
enka3 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I don't know either, to like or dislike Isabella...
enka3 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
You are very talented my dear! I really like this story!
enka3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
...I had tears in my eyes reading this chapter..
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like your story so far..
anu1289 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Love this story
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I really appreciate Bella asking to go to Max's soccer games, and the way her family welcomed Edward and his brother right in. I continue to despise Carlisle. He can't even make it to his son's weekend games? Nice :-/

I loved Victoria, and may have shed a tear for her this chapter. Again :-P

And James killed me here: "Is it love or nothing?...It isn't love or nothing for me."
BellaCullenPR chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Aww I feel sorry for Victoria.. And for Edward & his brother too!

Can't wait for more.

PS.

And I haven't read anything by Tom Robbins adding it to my list of books to read XD
LookUpAtTheSky13 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Yay for a new story! I'm really intriguied by by pretty much every character so far and am nicely suprised by your Victoria. I'm looking forward to reading more.
reds-red chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
That was a very interesting chapter. Hum mm
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
This story is fantastic! I still haven't finished your other one and was wanting to do that before starting this one. The good news is that I'm glad I started to read it anyway because it's so good and the bad news is that there are no more chapters to catch up on because it's so good and I don't want to stop.
thimbles chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Such mixed emotions.

Izzy-B! Love it. I really loved the celery; she's very compassionate and intuitive.

And poor Victoria. What a mess. I feel so sad for her; who hasn't been there? Watching someone you love love someone else ... regardless of whether that's actually what's happening, it's so painful.

So is Izzy-B just a touchy-feely type?

I hope it gets cleared up before Victoria suffers too much more :(

Great chapter sweetheart.

Shell xx
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Edward and Max break my heart as does Victoria.
anu1289 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Love this story
Scorpio11 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Love can be such a troublesome thing, especially at their age. They have so much to figure out, and their hormones are running amok. I loved Isabella offering to carry Edward's guilt for him, and her celery line. I was sweet that Edward wanted more family dinners - even if he says it's for Max's sake, and to some degree I'm sure it is. Poor Victoria. There's a thought I rarely have in the world of FFn, but my heart breaks for a little.
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Man both POV's made me cry this week, but more so Victoria's. I thought for sure James would jump at the chance to be with her :( Can't wait for next chapter.
2,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »