Reviews for In the Debris
middlewife chapter 35 . 8/7/2014
Drug addiction is such a sad, slow suicide. Watching a loved one go through it is hell. Even when you get to the point of realising you can't save someone doesn't make it hurt less
middlewife chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
So much going on in this one...my heart swelled at the image of Max & Edward playing guitar together.
middlewife chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
It would be a cruel kind of irony if Carlisle loved/loves Charlotte and is Victoria's father
middlewife chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
Feeling very sad now :(
middlewife chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
I understand Bella's feelings. I also understand Edwards. This toxic relationship between he & his father needs to end
middlewife chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
Awwwww, I'm so glad they have hearts that match. Even gladder that finally Victoria is someones special thing
middlewife chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Did Carlisle pay Heidi? You think Heidi would have got the idea before now. Yes, he could have handled it better, but i don't think Edward ever gave her the impression that they were in a proper relationship. It sounds like they weren't even dating, just catching up for sex.
middlewife chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
I love Victoria's poetry and how it moulds her thoughts.
middlewife chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I really love this James & Victoria. They have so much heart & a rare depth of feeling. I hope everything turns out for them. I really love James' life goal, cheesy as it is.
middlewife chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
What if Mud is Victoria's father?

I'm sorry I have been a fail at reviewing. I'll make up for it form now on.
sfspeedy chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This was just fantastic! Thank you!

sfspeedy chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
This chapter just left me shattered. The writing was superb, thank you.

smellofpaw chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
What a beautiful story, it wiggled its way into my heart! And amazing poetry! Thank you so much!
sfspeedy chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Finding your voice to stick up for yourself is sometime ms quite difficult. I loved the way Victoria found hers. Awesome!

sfspeedy chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
This chapter was a thing of beauty!

2,848 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »