Reviews for In the Debris
Team Marylou chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
I hope Edward "mans up" soon!
Team Marylou chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
Heart wrenching...BOTH Victoria and Edward's stories...incredibly sad.

Thank heavens Bella's mom is alive...Edward is perfect here.
"I stay awake while she sleeps, making sure she has comfort even in her dreams."
Team Marylou chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
Whoa...Victoria actually slept with Jasper...her first...gotta say I'm glad it wasn't Edward.
That kiss they shared a few chapters back was enough for me.
Team Marylou chapter 8 . 1/30/2018
Fascinating story...so well written...and I'm enjoying it so far.
Thank you!
ellegirl1225 chapter 37 . 1/2/2018
I LOVED this story! I'm so glad I decided to click on it instead of being deterred because of the Victoria/James pairing.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2017
IM REREADING THIS FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME AND I SEE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE "tracked mud inside" when Vic is talking to Peter I AM SHOOK I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 37 . 8/1/2017
I almost didn't read this because of the Victoria pov. I'm so glad I did (sounds like I'm not the only one) What an amazing story, with two incredible interweaving plots.
originalbella chapter 30 . 7/8/2017
I know its a very long time since you wrote this amazing story and probably you'll never read this review, but I want to tell you that I love this girl (Victoria) and I hope with all my heart that she will find peace and happiness at the end!
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 6/18/2017
Outstanding writing! I really loved the four main characters, I felt like I knew them, and I'm sure you'll appreciate that. What else could a writer want!?
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 6/18/2017
Damn I hate for a good story to end, but I guess I can see why.
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 6/18/2017
This Fic should have been #1! What's wrong with people that they can't tell when a Fic like yours shouldn't be in first place! I'm losing my mind over this Fic, it's that good. Oh well it's not like you're reading this!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
Omg I never saw that coming! Please don't tell me that HE is Victoria's father. Could it be true?
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
Oh what a sad, depressing chapter! I cried of course...
But I feel like they'll work it out God, I hope so!

I can't help worrying that Victoria is pregnant. Is she on birth control!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 6/18/2017
I don't blame Bella for being angry! F*cking Carlisle! He thinks because Elizabeth had an affair that Bella would be the same to Edward. Poor Edward! Of course he didn't want to tell her what Carlisle was up to. But Edward shouldn't have agreed to the "bet". But I can see why he did it. What a f*cking mess!

Back to Victoria, they forgot birth control, didn't they?
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 6/18/2017
That was just beautiful! For both of them! I never thought I would ever like anything about James and Victoria but you have changed my mind. This was my fav chapter so far, and yes it was about James and Victoria! Excellent writing luv. Love them!
2,928 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »