Reviews for In the Debris
middlewife chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Did Carlisle pay Heidi? You think Heidi would have got the idea before now. Yes, he could have handled it better, but i don't think Edward ever gave her the impression that they were in a proper relationship. It sounds like they weren't even dating, just catching up for sex.
middlewife chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
I love Victoria's poetry and how it moulds her thoughts.
middlewife chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I really love this James & Victoria. They have so much heart & a rare depth of feeling. I hope everything turns out for them. I really love James' life goal, cheesy as it is.
middlewife chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
What if Mud is Victoria's father?

I'm sorry I have been a fail at reviewing. I'll make up for it form now on.
sfspeedy chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This was just fantastic! Thank you!

sfspeedy chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
This chapter just left me shattered. The writing was superb, thank you.

smellofpaw chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
What a beautiful story, it wiggled its way into my heart! And amazing poetry! Thank you so much!
sfspeedy chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Finding your voice to stick up for yourself is sometime ms quite difficult. I loved the way Victoria found hers. Awesome!

sfspeedy chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
This chapter was a thing of beauty!

sfspeedy chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
THIS chapter. Brilliant!

sfspeedy chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I can't stop reading this. Simply captivated by this very interesting story. Almost 2am, and no insomnia tonight, so I'm putting it down and revisiting tomorrow. Your words are always great company.

SpunksBecky chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
I'm a little late reading this, but it was beautiful. The characters were very much distinct and the plot was relatable in many ways. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 37 . 6/25/2014