Reviews for The Lioness
LanaaLuthor chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
will you ever finish this?
Jazz379705 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Oh Boy why do I get the feeling that it's Achilles thats the castaway he has to many near death experiences
Lauren chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad you're back! Looking forward to more!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Well I'm glad that you are back. Congrats on graduating and getting a job. I look forward to reading more!
LoverandaFighter chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait for more. I love this series.
moonshine15 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
OMG if this turns into an amnesiac story I just might kill someone... Do you really want that on your hands? lol jk (kind of) Still glad to see the story revived... (kind of)
Ejsmommy chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Yes! You're back! I love you I love you I love you.
Lauren is me chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is really good. I hope you continue.
HoPe290 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I am honestly surprised the woman isn't pregnant yet. Just saying, it's been a year, and they have sex all the time. I'm pretty sure condoms weren't around back then, so, why isn't she pregnant...just saying. Other than that, i like the story. I read the other one, "The Lion", a few moments ago. Keep writing :)
Sofia chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really hope you keep writing this!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
good start. update soon!
silken touch chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I realize its been a hella long time since this story was even looked at by the author, but I love it so much. The Lion was brilliant and I really hope this hasn't been abandoned. It's such a great story, please don't let it be forgotten
Ejsmommy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hope you continue this story!
452max chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this story so far! I cant wait for what you are going to have next, I read the one that comes beforfe this one and thought that uit was awesome and I couldnt stop reading it and then went straight to this one. I hope that you will update really soon becuase I cant wait for what is going to happen next. I mean there are so manyu things that could happen like: jason could try and do something while achilles is gone(who knows good or bad), or briseis and achilles could end up having a baby, or just so many other things you just cant list the things. You should just update soon.
Carlaisabel chapter 1 . 7/2/2012